Search results

+
  1. Pufty

Updated Roadmap

Tell CDPR to not to tell me what to expect if they can't deliver. You make it sound like I'm being unrealistic, but these delusions were implanted by the company that I simply put faith in. Idk if I have to go in loops here, but GTA made it work and it isn't burning your computer down. I made a...
  2. Pufty

Updated Roadmap

Yeah, detail. I've had that feeling at first too, until you keep finding the same detail over every factory you visit and back alley you venture through. The big picture is certainly interesting, the look is nice, but this detail isn't alive. I don't think GTA's NPCs do crazy things on their own...
  3. Pufty

Updated Roadmap

Huh, really? Not too much time in Skyrim to notice, but at least in GTA 5 the reactions I got were more... real. For a 5 year old or 10 year old game that I can still get on and have fun on to this day, it knocks CP out of the water (then again R* has refined that aspect with the same type of...
  4. Pufty

Updated Roadmap

Except in any part related to deep AI paths and an 'alive' open world. This world doesn't feel like it's living and breathing, it just looks nice... in most places
  5. Pufty

Updated Roadmap

and that's where I'll jump in to say that it's the argument you Could have used for the sake of the game's longer development, not this rushed mess. Without taking in any insider reports, without going by what either journalism says or the company... it's still really apparent this was rushed in...
  6. Pufty

Updated Roadmap

I started reading and immediately had to stop. Never been done before... Where? Did they attempt things never done before and only after that failed, they decided to switch to something that has been done to death before? Because this game isn't unique in gameplay, it's just... Interesting at...
  7. Pufty

Updated Roadmap

I'm torn whether to be mad or glad. I get that it ain't easy, but also it's been a year now. Every step since CP77 has been a faceplant and you keep on stumbling. I just want you guys to actually get it right, but so far it's getting harder to watch than to be waiting
  8. Pufty

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

the "we want to make it right" sounded honest at least. I can wait for you guys to get it right, just don't drop it at the bare minimum, please.
  9. Pufty

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

I don't feel like it's either of those two words. IMO immersive and shallow don't go together, but that's just me
  10. Pufty

Increasing Forum Participation/Vitality

I only get on to track updates from devs about CP. Still holding out, but at this point the novelty has worn off. I guess I'm just waiting for magic
  11. Pufty

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

This for sure is good news. I don't expect anything anymore, but I just hope modders are a stroke of good luck CDPR needs to dig themselves out of the bugs and seriously dig into actual revamp depths
  12. Pufty

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

The artists that made the car focus their attention on pedestrian car variety? Focus on your own car customization variety? Anything other than piling on that pre-set car bundle you can get from a contact? The artist making clothing items into DLC to make varieties of existing clothing items in...
  13. Pufty

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Just press pause on the DLC talk. There is some heavy underperformance in the general fixing front. Whatever staff were assigned to other projects should get back into this game. Sort the mess out from the very core mechanics, so to stop the bleeding and then only carry on with splitting focus...
  14. Pufty

Really?! [Disappointed with DLCs]

I honestly thought MONTHS are long. I've been aching and it's been painful, so don't even try to pull that 'you're toxic' card on me. I am just in shock that this is all they've got so far. I'm ready to cut off DLC talk entirely JUST so they get busy with the CORE aspects of the game. Don't...
  15. Pufty

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

The things highlighted seem odd. They're small changes being highlighted in video and having this RP text thought up for it. Feels like greater effort is put presenting smaller things, because there isn't anything bigger to present. I'm hoping that stream changes something about this...
  16. Pufty

RPG & unjustified expectations?

For how large this topic is and how many have discussed specifics, I'ma just say that Cyberpunk 2077, the released title, is a game that's playable and enjoyable, but it isn't the game that was previewed. Hype or not.
  17. Pufty

RPG & unjustified expectations?

I don't blame myself for being marketed something that I'd be interested in and getting like a knock-off. Not that CP is, but it feels like that 'getting sold a brand name off a street market just have a second glance at the logo and it's misspelled, quality being wear and tear' I'm still...
  18. Pufty

loss of engagement

I just don't see current CDPR being able to do it's own older self's work - Witcher 3 Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone... Blood and Wine was an absolute blast that in the end hit me with the bitter-sweet reality of finally putting the game down, which speaks volumes of how much I was consumed...
  19. Pufty

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

TL;DR - Generally depth in the existing stuff. I want just about the same Police Wanted system, Street Cred rework, more fashion and gun options, but I'm hoping to list things others probably haven't listed. GENERAL: More items in the item pool for Vendor variety. +SUB: 2-5 More junk items to...
  20. Pufty

Rogue AI DLC teased for Patch 1.3?! [General patch speculations]

Nooooo hype trains! Stay level-headed
Top Bottom