Search results

+
  1. PoppyRunner

CDPR, please don't compromise Cyberpunk's design integrity in future DLCs

I mean none of us is gonna give them any influence regardless we are not that special as you guys may think they seem pretty solid of what they want to do lol
  2. PoppyRunner

So.... it's 2 weeks to E3...

On E3 List there is not Cd project red to be honest i think they gonna stay quiet till PS is back on the store meanwhile we loose interest i want everything it was said in the trailer/interview/promised but since none of that is happening i want a bug free game with quality of lives and if...
  3. PoppyRunner

So, Patch does not allow multiple crafting of components...

yeah i had that perk since the beginning
  4. PoppyRunner

I own 23 cars and unable to buy the others unless i do the money glitch i finished all gigs and all ncpd im roaming on a map with no content left to do i even bought all samurai gear from the quest 1619605547 And no i avoided bosses because u can in fact you can avoid Sasquatch all together...
  5. PoppyRunner

I mean im sorry but it cant be i have 500 hours to back me up 4 different playthough in 4 different styles unless you played it guns blazing killing everybody good for you sir i could believe you but i played it pacifist avoiding fighting most of the bosses and every chance i got the get acess...
  6. PoppyRunner

I mean its not "normal" that is obvious money in this game are hella limited i wouldnt suggest anyone to buy components if you are trying to get all achievements collecting all guns , cars etc if you spend money on components left and right you'll have to pick and choose altho there is a new...
  7. PoppyRunner

Which character do you dislike most?

the game really made me hate placide i wish we could have been homies or something but yeah nopeeeee
  8. PoppyRunner

Why are lifepaths so disappointing?

To give a straight answer to your thread title Because they are short way too short and rushed the contexts in them becomes meaningless or if you try to make it meaningful you are left with a cliffhanger
  9. PoppyRunner

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

I mean ofc we gonna have Expansion packs 50% of the stories are "TO BE CONTINUED" not to even mention the ending but sadly not in 2021 more likely 2022 however we got the DLC's no idea how many but yeah
  10. PoppyRunner

Is stealth any fun?

I'm like an MGS hardcore fan i love stealth imo this game does a very good job on giving you options in terms of combat in general to approach situations for example sasquatch i love how you can completely dodge her fight by sneaking around 1 thing i would love to see in the future is to give...
  11. PoppyRunner

My biggest problems with CP2077 right now (PC)

I'm sure they are very aware of the NPC's and cars not spawining when driving making the city feel empty ive seen a lot of people dropping feedbacks under Pawel tweet when he asked for 1.2 Patch feedbacks so hopefully that will be adressed
  12. PoppyRunner

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

Yeah but look just my opinion 100% crit damage at the first go you're never gonna reach it unless you are pretty much 70% through the story the point of the monowire is that uses stats there are lining towards a stealth approach at the beginning of the game they just dont do their job and i see...
  13. PoppyRunner

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Yeah not gonna lie its confusing XD
  14. PoppyRunner

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

The "One more gig" message will no longer be displayed when the game ends and there is no Point of No Return save. Does this mean i can't continue playing after choosing an ending like it is right now?
  15. PoppyRunner

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Legend of the Afterlife
  16. PoppyRunner

A list of suggestions? :) glad i put a smile on your face 1616412954 Nice good to know Thank you for teaching me something new altho i couldnt have guessed any different since there is a thumbs up on it , Thank you :) 1616413123 Will add full TWEAKDB permission or package tools , open CR2W...
  17. PoppyRunner

I will add - Create a Profile Save system so that we can organize save games by character to the list 1616379790 Regarding the AV i love the idea however unless they decide to finish the city i doubt it will happen half of pacifica isnt completed not to mention from the sky most of the...
  18. PoppyRunner

Revival of the Atlantis club "for more context" this is the same bar where you as Johnny ask rogue for help to rescue alt and is in fact the same bar you and jackie dance during the 6 months cutscene where u both get punched meaning the bar was still functioning during the time u play as V. The...
  19. PoppyRunner

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

I won't mention names but on twitter they did confirm expansions are still planned but i don't think they coming in 2021 due to the delays maybe end of the year if everything goes planned :( , regardless tho expansions are needed for lore clarifications
Top Bottom