Search results

+
  1. Thajamz

PS4 Pro crash keep getting BSOD's

Hiya Punks, I am playing Cyberpunk on PS4 Pro, i got the disk version, i always do a rebuild data base every month on my PS4 Pro and have only 3 games installed on my 1 TB HDD, never more. I keep getting BSOD's, some days i can play all day and some days i get 2 or 3 in a evening, but sometimes...
  2. Thajamz

Changes...

I wish for some changes: 1) Game music separate from car music, ghetto blasters/radio's on the streets and in buildings. 2) option to set auto save to off. (the game crashes often on a auto save, the game auto saves a lot !) 3) Option to sell all foods at once, unlike drinks food cant be broken...
  3. Thajamz

Blood pump not working on PS4 Pro.

Well the titel of this post says it all, Cyber ware blood pump is not working on my PS4 Pro. 1608689393
  4. Thajamz

Fix and/or change pls...

I play on a PS4 Pro. ok some things i like to see changed: Game music apart from radio, cant turn music off now without losing the radio too, game music should be separate from car radio and the radio's on the street or in buildings (ghetto blasters etc) Option to turn auto saving off ! (the...
Top Bottom