Search results

+
  1. dar981

Show me your outfit of choice!

What is that red jacket? I don't seem to have that color? Red biker current party?
  2. dar981

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes I would love a Witcher 4, having just finished my first playthrough of number three. I didn't really like playing as Ciri, she felt a little underwhelming. I suppose Geralt is a hard act to follow, so maybe that is the feeling I am getting here? However Geralt is getting a bit old to be...
  3. dar981

Updated Roadmap

I am not that bothered about the road map. Played the game from day zero, only just starting on my 2nd more thorough play through. I didnt buy into the pre-order hype, the dev streams, I simply played the game. Yes it has flaws and they DO need fixing, but its a year on now (almost) and a lot...
  4. dar981

I have finally started "The Witcher 3"

Does the enemy level scale option affect the main quest line too? I never thought to ask? I am doing Blood and wine dlc currently on my first play through and have definately overleveled?
  5. dar981

Removing Quest Items

My problem is, I am currently questing in the Witcher 3 world (Blood and Wine DLC) and have items that are marked as quest that can be deleted or dropped or sold. Do i keep them ? Seems a tad vague. I got keys and stuff that look like they can be discarded.
  6. dar981

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Improvements/wishlist: Things like longer days, better inventory sorting, more slots (without modding), being able to add more sockets to items, improved potion usage, (durations and inventory management there again). Random trophy swapping fix (i keep having to add my dismemberment trophy...
  7. dar981

[BUG] Witcher Contract: Muire D'yaeblen progression order problem

I had the same problem till I realised the potion was already made up in my inventory.
  8. dar981

What game are you currently playing

Witcher 3, i decided to play it after Cyberpunk 2077.
  9. dar981

Comparing TW3 and CP2077 played times

Having played Cyperpunk 2077 first, I then went onto play Witcher 3 with the expansions. I have a noticed a few oddities. While the stories are different, the mechanics are very similar. Witcher 3 feels much more exploreable, much more immersive however. The loot situation suffers in both games...
  10. dar981

[BUG] Enhanced feline boots (Cat School Upgrade Gear Diagrams Part 1)

I had the same problem. it says I havent collected them as of 2021, till you get the sword, then it marks it as completed. I explored that cave up and down. I must have looted them earlier during the quest and it bugs out till you find the sword. Then it just updates it automatically.
  11. dar981

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

I love that bike. I wish I could keep the black one. It always despawns after a few minutes or If I leave it for too long. I will grab that mod cheers. On topic I love the graphics, the feel of the city. The exploration, the crafting. The multiple entry modes for quests, crafting. The freedom.
  12. dar981

Hotfix 1.21

The patch note for the water ladder fix was very amusing. I cant believe they didn't fix it till 4 months later. I wondered why I couldn't get back up those ladders while exploring some of the docks. Wow.
  13. dar981

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I played through the game the first time and enjoyed it immensely, despite all the bugs. However I have stopped playng on my 2nd playthrough till I see the next patch. The shortcomings become pretty evident by middle of the game. I am genuinely hoping (or am I praying?), that the game patch...
  14. dar981

My Corpo V

bit o fun. Luckily the jacket was removable otherwise I could not have done it. But yeah, nice to have something to show for finishing the game. I liked the figure, but realised with a bit of modelling putty I could make it look a bit closer to my in game figure. Its not perfect. but its a cool...
  15. dar981

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

I think I am a bit dissapointed with what they patched so far. I guess it would be too much of a stretch to fix the ai and the overloot situation, seriously spoils the game. Problem is most of us have finished our games now. Damage done either way. I am playing again having learned so much...
  16. dar981

My Corpo V

I got my V figure and decided to mod him and make him look like a bit more like my in game character. Go easy, its my first ever modded figure. Corpo V
  17. dar981

Found a way to jump off a scyscraper - and survive the fall

Fortified ankles does it not have a bonus perk? You can use it to jump off a building and then hover at the end. I havent tested it yet, might go do that later. Have you tried that? You right click to hover. only lasts a few seconds, but it should prevent you going splat? to hover you right...
  18. dar981

Game longevity - much shorter than expected!

We are in lockdown, I was in no rush to get to the end of the game. I like exploring. The game has given me a sense of freedom for a few hours. Not being able to go go out, go to the gym, ride my bike etc. Helps pass the time. I paid $100 for the game. I want to enjoy it. I have never played...
  19. dar981

Does ya also can't stash things in the trunk of Yaiba Kusanagi ?

I had noticed that too. I thought guns would not fit in a bike. I tried other things too, nothing seems to go in there? Bug maybe?
  20. dar981

Game longevity - much shorter than expected!

Two months of first playthrough. Learned a lot by the middle of the game. I did get a little frustrated by the end. I realised the limitations of the game were spoiling my enjoyment somewhat, but i soldiered on. Finished it 200 hours later. Now applying some of that know how to my 2nd...
Top Bottom