Search results

+
  1. eternal_streetkid

Strange things people want in this game

This thread is epic bait brother. You really got 'em.
  2. eternal_streetkid

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

I can't help but want to disregard this entire post as soon as reading this.
  3. eternal_streetkid

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Seeing the change to the minimap brought a smile to my face, not that it's a big change, but we're getting there. To say the least, I'm very eager to see the complete changelog when it's available.
  4. eternal_streetkid

What game are you currently playing

I haven't played it since release (since I 100% it), but 'The Ghost of Tsushima' has really reeled me in over the past... maybe just under a week. Really fun to play & the circumstances of the story & what surrounds it is really interesting. (i loike herstory) Not to mention how pretty the game...
  5. eternal_streetkid

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

Yeah. Because they've released dozens of looter shooters, huh.
  6. eternal_streetkid

Improvement: Ability to not answer phone calls

I reported this problem as a support ticket on 17 Dec, got a reply on Mar 24. I suggest reporting this like I did, it is a frustrating bug. You, or rather anyone, can submit a ticket here. They don't really see what goes on in the forums too much, I think, so submitting a ticket is the ideal way...
  7. eternal_streetkid

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

I don't know the facts about why CP77 is shorter than TW3. Only what CDPR have said. That being said, with what I do know, I don't think it's too far fetched to say that a considerably large portion of players - who didn't finish TW3 - don't exactly... dislike the game being "too long." I'd...
  8. eternal_streetkid

Post Your Desktop

Felt cute, might delete later.
  9. eternal_streetkid

Improvement: Ability to not answer phone calls

For real, it's crazy this thread even exists to suggest this "improvement." Why have a button assigned to answering a call when the call answers itself anyway. Oh, I think I know why. Illusion of choice. So silly... Thinking about this genuinely gets me mad. Not angry mad, more like a state of...
  10. eternal_streetkid

Is this sliiiightly problematic?

Agreed. I think OP may have racism on their mind & is heavily overthinking this. Seriously though...
  11. eternal_streetkid

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

You are [best girl], congratulations!
  12. eternal_streetkid

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

Tell me something I don't know.
  13. eternal_streetkid

Uggh. So this is improved? [NPC Clones]

I mean... I get Cyberpunk's AI is a bit braindead, but this comparison is straight WHACK. After all you are comparing OG Watch Dogs to Cyberpunk 2077. Two totally different games. You're literally a fugitive hacker in the former game. A fugitive hacker. The entire god damn game's story &...
  14. eternal_streetkid

Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store!

1.22 more or less immediately as it was released. Albeit, that was around about when I started dropping off from the game. My current issues with the game feel (maybe felt, haven't played again yet) more like inconveniences at the time compared to the game-breaking bugs etc. Thankfully I wasn't...
  15. eternal_streetkid

Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store!

Might've missed it but I haven't seen anybody describe their experience on base PS4 (base storage too?) as of the new patch. How substantial are the performance differences? All I know so far is visual pop-in is more frequent/noticeable, which is fine. What about getting into fights? Do enemies...
  16. eternal_streetkid

Playstation Store

Why? Isn't that a touch extreme?
  17. eternal_streetkid

fair treatment for all NC citizens

This a joke?
  18. eternal_streetkid

New Patch when?

Totally agree. But none of what you mention is at fault of the game's developers. That is what I mean by "workers work" i.e. let the developers do their job. Developers literally can't communicate as much as you seem to want, otherwise they just risk letting (more?) people down & their work &...
  19. eternal_streetkid

New Patch when?

I honestly doubt complaining will help either. I get you're eager for new patches (who isn't?), but you can find something else to do in the meantime. Let the workers work, in peace. Bottom line, expressing how much you want patches won't make them come any faster, there is work to be done & it...
  20. eternal_streetkid

Remove the wanted system

They're the ones that request assistance bro.
Top Bottom