Search results

+
  1. RazerFett

What car is this?

What car is this? Ty in advanced
  2. RazerFett

Mod to change Male V's Voice?

My first play through was female, 160+ hours. it was perfect. I didn't play male V because of 2 main reasons: 1. I hated his voice... The accent annoys me to be honest. 2. I workout a lot in real life and male V's body isn't strong enough for my taste. SO now i'm playing Male V and I found a...
  3. RazerFett

How Can I tell what mission this is?

How Can I tell what mission this is? It's bugged and I want to set it to complete with a save editor: :shrug::shrug::shrug:I'm trying to find it on this list: Thanks 1632809871 This is the shard that completes the mission: Archived Conversation: Dwayne and Burt...
  4. RazerFett

Can't exit from reading Terminals since 1.3

I'm not the only one: Anytime I enter a computer I have to Alt+f4 out of the game and I cant complete that mission... I 100% do not want to validate my save file and reinstall mods...
  5. RazerFett

Change Character after Creation?

Is there still no way to do this? "Change Character after Creation?" or is there?
  6. RazerFett

Original Vehicle Settings :\ ?

I downloaded a mod "Better Vehicle Handling" and I hate it. I never should have done that because i actually liked the original vehicle performance. So that mod basically made the cars lighter so now they fly throw the air from little bumps like driving on the moon and they slide all over the...
  7. RazerFett

Returning Player - Mod Recommendations?

I'm pretty excited and ready to play CP2077 again! This time with actual Mods. So the question is, What Mods are a must, what to avoid, and anything else I should know? Also are there Adult mods floating around anywhere?
  8. RazerFett

Has Anybody done the Judy as a companion Bug?

There's a bug/feature where if you leave a mission as a certain point that Judy will follow you around and basically be your companion until you complete that quest. Has anyone done this? Does it work, etc?
  9. RazerFett

Any way to see Character Creation Sliders in a .file post Creation?

Is there Any way to see Character Creation Sliders in a .file post Creation? I'm trying to recreate my V from my first play through. I want it to be perfect... is there something in some file that will show me the slider values? Ty
  10. RazerFett

I have a NCPD Mission that won't complete..

I have a NCPD Mission that won't complete.. I saw a few mobs standing next to a van so naturally I threw a bunch of grenades at the van which killed everyone. I looted everything but it still says kill the perps get the loot. This is going to fuck up my 100% :/... I've tried headshoting every...
  11. RazerFett

So How Are Your Playing Your 2nd Playthrough?

So How Are Your Playing Your 2nd Playthrough? I'm playing a male V this time. Fully modded up. Max legendary gear of my choice. Multiple outfits. Max cyberwear and mods. Max money. Max stats. Etc. Only using Assault Rifle w/silencer and grenades. I have a kurki but I haven't used it yet. I'm...
  12. RazerFett

Delicious Mods:

1st The Console: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107 https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing ((If you only want the console and not the other "tweaks" then)): Edit: config file: { "avx": false, "console": true...
  13. RazerFett

Cool Math:

Per google... Cost to make Cyberpunk 2077: approximately $314 million According to analysts at the Polish brokerage firm ( via NIntendoSmash ), the approximate budget of Cyberpunk 2077 is set to reach PLN 1.2 billion, which is approximately $314 million. -- How many copies of Cyberpunk...
  14. RazerFett

Website with a Photo of Every Clothing Item in the game:

Website with a Photo of Every Clothing Item in the game: I was browsing mods on Nexus and found this Website with a Photo of Every Clothing Item in the game: https://cp2077.8713.su/ This is not my website, Created by khafir: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/379?tab=description...
  15. RazerFett

Unlimited Money?

Has anybody found a mod that gives you Unlimited Money? I don't want to download the console from some 3rd party site because that's a great way to get a virus... Or even a Mod that makes Untilted-18 20k instead of 4k.
  16. RazerFett

What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

I've honestly only tried about half of the options but my favorite Playstyle is: Light Machine Gun Katana Wrist Rocket Heavy Machine Gun I just go in blasting with the minigun. It's underpowered, probably the most underpowered weapon in the game but it's fun af. My katana is the exact...
  17. RazerFett

Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

I really dont know where else to post this but there's a ridiculous amount of trash Mods on Nexus. 99% of the mods are "Here's my save file with this character that I made". Those aren't mods... Has anybody found any decent mods yet, if so, please share.
  18. RazerFett

Is there a Crafting Upgrade exploit?

I'm kinda having a difficult time upgrading my gear because the resources are so expensive. Even with Untilted 18, spending 130k, then doing the Untilted 18 things at 4k a pop to get my money back; it's just time consuming... So basically, I'm looking for an exploit to get legendary and Epic...
  19. RazerFett

Clothing Mods & Stacking Explained (Video)

I'm posting this so that anybody who's down this rabbit hole can just reference this post. This is not my content, this dude zKarmaa put in the hard work and explained it all to us: Video 1: Cyberpunk 2077 - CRIT CHANCE/DAMAGE EXPLAINED! (In-Depth On How Stats Work!) Video 2: Cyberpunk...
  20. RazerFett

Do Mods Stack?

Do Mods Stack? I know that Armor mods stack but can I put, A. 4 Deadeye's on 1 item? or B. Can i only put 1 Deadeye on each item equaling = 6 Deadeyes total or C. Can I only put 1 Deadeye on my character because the other wont stack? Thank you
Top Bottom