Search results

+
  1. Fr0stiiGamingYT

Non-lethal options / weapons ?

But does this affect melee weapons as well as ranged? 1608553226 Does this work on melee weapons though? I have the target analysis mod which renders 'all weapons non-lethal' but I don't know if this spreads to melee or not
  2. Fr0stiiGamingYT

Save files are corrupted

I have not gotten this issue so far, and I'm enjoying the game a lot, however, CD Projekt Red, can you please increase the max save file size to, say, 1GB, to allow for next to unlimited playing?
  3. Fr0stiiGamingYT

Mission Bug: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy

Yeah on the 1.05 patch, the error disappeared. But I do have a problem of the fact that Regina calls closing the last gig when I'm at the start of a new one. I've done a lot of the gigs, I'm on lvl 10 with 21 street cred, yet I haven't done the Pickup or The Information yet, I just want to...
  4. Fr0stiiGamingYT

Non-lethal options / weapons ?

I have the target analysis cyberware mod. It says it works on all weapons. Does this extend to melee weapons too? This is purely because I am trying to do a non-lethal playthrough and I need to make a decision between gorilla arms and mantis blades. If it doesn't extend to melee, weapons, I'll...
  5. Fr0stiiGamingYT

Mission Bug: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy

I have a similar issue on this. I complete the quest, I call Regina, I drop off the shard, then afterwards she calls me thanking me for the job, I get the rewards in terms of XP, eddies and stuff, but then the mission still shows up in red on the hud, below the map. There are plenty of other...
Top Bottom