Search results

+
  1. kajukenbo

[BUG] NCPD REPORTED CRIME: Dredged Up

Same problem. Had to go back to a previous save. I cleared the area and found the case but since I didn't scan/follow the blood trail beforehand, it didn't "register". All because I remembered the location from my first play through. I know this is a few weeks late and NOT what you wanted to...
  2. kajukenbo

Skill shards can't be saved for later use

Agreed. Not being able to "save" them, especially when you have the option to "Take" them instead of just "Learn", is annoying.
  3. kajukenbo

Hotfix 1.06

Much appreciated How about some "basic" quality of life fixes, once the major bugs are sorted? Having the "left arrow" go backwards to the "max" amount of ammo or whatever so I don't have to scroll literally 200 times to buy a full stack of ammo? Or at least increase the counter speed or...
  4. kajukenbo

Lost weapons due to stash bug?

Everything in my apartment Stash was gone, except V's clothes which also upgraded. I "lost" many Iconic and Legendary items. Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in *any* vehicle Stash. I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem...
  5. kajukenbo

Iconic Weapons Disappear From Stash

Everything in my apartment Stash was gone, except V's clothes which also upgraded. I "lost" many Iconic and Legendary items. Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in *any* vehicle Stash. I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem...
  6. kajukenbo

Stash Gone

7. kajukenbo

Vehicle Stash (Motorcycles)

Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in *any* vehicle Stash. I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem to open the Stash *at all* on the rewarded bike from the Main Quest. I can open the Stash on most cars but cannot put anything...
  8. kajukenbo

stash items disappeared

Everything in my Stash was gone also, except V's clothes which also upgraded. I "lost" many Iconic and Legendary items. Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in any vehicle Stash. I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem to open...
Top Bottom