Search results

+
  1. asirpakamui

Is it possible to remove kill cam / animation from Mantis Blades (Make them more like the 48 Minute Gameplay "Demo")

NO KILL CYBERWARE MODIFICATION IS NOT AN OPTION. It removes the gore, the biggest reason I use Mantis Blades. For the Cyber Psycho appeal. In the 48 Minute Gameplay "Demo" the kill animation was basically the same as the kill cam animation that katanas get. A fast, super slick and clean slice...
  2. asirpakamui

please let me skip Judy's BD tutorial

BD's in general are pretty boring. I'd like the ability to skip them. They were fun my first time, but the unskippable dialogue, the complete stops... Now I just use Cheat Engine. Set speed to 10. A five minute BD with multiple stops will be done in about 20 seconds.
  3. asirpakamui

Multiplayer and what you think it could be

I'm simply hoping for Co-Op. Nothing else. A fully integrated Co-Op system. You can go through the entire game, cut scenes and all, shared loot, two of every unique item in the game. A 100% Co-Op experience. I can complete the entire game inside another persons game. Basically the exact same...
  4. asirpakamui

Is there a way to increase difficulty BEYOND Very Hard? Maybe Ini Edits or console commands?

That's another issue I have. You outscale everything way, way too fast. I do only a few of the story quests just to open up the map and I'm already a level 18. I've been playing on a new save for only three hours and I've already almost made the beginning zone completely pointless. Everything...
  5. asirpakamui

Is there a way to increase difficulty BEYOND Very Hard? Maybe Ini Edits or console commands?

Very Hard is simply too easy. This has absolutely nothing to do with skill and everything to do with how damage scaling works. Enemies seem to hit hard enough, but don't have enough health. I feel like I have to completely ignore a good portion of the damage perks in this game because it's far...
  6. asirpakamui

You can't change the game world cuz' it's not a PnP game. Yes you can

That's the dumbest thing I've read all day. This is not an RPG. Nor is Witcher 3. But Witcher 3 had considerably better story, characters, quests and diversity in handling a quest. Witcher 3 was more of an RPG than this, that doesn't make it RPG. Just better.
  7. asirpakamui

@Agen7Smi7h Everything you said is wrong for one specific reason. We saw the kind of game we were supposed to get in the 48 minute released footage. They didn't "choose" to make the game this way. That was scrapped. That footage is still on youtube. You can look it up yourself. [...]
  8. asirpakamui

The game is too easy and every build becomes OP way too fast.

My first playthrough was with Intelligence and Body. I almost always play the "Paladin" archetype in RPG's so I figured that was as close as I could be to one in this game. Oh boy was that a mistake. Contagion, Ping and Short Circuit are game breaking. Even if every single enemy had ten times...
  9. asirpakamui

Wrong wrong. It's simply not feasible. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending CDPR. They fucked up. But it should have never been marketed as an RPG. They did change it in 2018 if I remember correctly, but they did make this based on a PNP game. You simply can't do a long interactive story with...
  10. asirpakamui

The problem is Voice Acting. New Vegas didn't have voice acting for the player character. With how many lines the player character has right now, imagine if they had the choice of older (see; better) RPG's. Look at Morrowind. Have you seen how much choice the player has in that game where it...
  11. asirpakamui

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

You know the racing missions where you have those markers telling you where to go? I want an option to turn that on and off in the menu or something. I want to be able to focus on the world itself instead of staring at a mini-map.
  12. asirpakamui

Are Tech Revolvers benefitting from the Tech Tree?

Tech Revolvers, aside from the one with the drum like mag, do not have a charge. So does this mean they do not gain benefits from the majority of the Tech Tree?
  13. asirpakamui

What game are you currently playing

Nioh 2. It's my third playthrough and the newest DLC only recently came out. Mordhau. This is an online game I play from time to time. It's unfortunately not as popular as I wish it was, but it's a very skill based game so it's not that popular outside of the small community it has.
  14. asirpakamui

Mantis Blades are fundamentally broken. Video in comments.

Like Mantis Blades, Gorrilla Fists etc. etc.? You can't. You can get higher rarity, which helps, but it has no scaling like actual weapons. So by the time you're around level 30, a good Katana like those two different Iconic Crit ones can hit for like 10k while your Mantis Blades only hit for...
  15. asirpakamui

Mantis Blades are fundamentally broken. Video in comments.

Ignoring the issues of terrible scaling and damage as well as buggy perk points that don't add damage to it, the main reasons why Mantis Blades are awful can be seen below. I'll name them in the way all problems appear in the video; 1. There is only one kill cam animation and it's awful and...
  16. asirpakamui

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

Obviously. But that doesn't change the fact that they're completely awful in comparison. The damage is the least concern. The biggest concern is the locked animation that can happen even from just normal clicks.
  17. asirpakamui

The Minimap is awful and we need a visual aid in game.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  18. asirpakamui

I feel like it'd be a simple fix, I just don't get why it's not done yet. But a visual aid would still be optimal. I hate having to focus on the minimap instead of the world. Maybe might have issues with this game, but I don't think the world itself is one of them. It looks absolutely amazing...
  19. asirpakamui

The minimap is too small. If I take my eyes of it for a second, I immediately miss my turn. It's absolutely too small and it's awful. Another thing to note is that an alternative to zooming it out would be to give us the same visual aid as older Racing Games where they have glowing seethrough...
  20. asirpakamui

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

It does because I needed to get to level 50, with 50 Reflex, 50 Body and 50 Cool with the best Cyberware and gear full of Crit Damage, Crit Change, Damage Increase and the best Mods for Mantis Blades. They never ever compared to Katanas in the least.
Top Bottom