Search results

+
  1. asirpakamui

Is it possible to remove kill cam / animation from Mantis Blades (Make them more like the 48 Minute Gameplay "Demo")

NO KILL CYBERWARE MODIFICATION IS NOT AN OPTION. It removes the gore, the biggest reason I use Mantis Blades. For the Cyber Psycho appeal. In the 48 Minute Gameplay "Demo" the kill animation was basically the same as the kill cam animation that katanas get. A fast, super slick and clean slice...
  2. asirpakamui

Is there a way to increase difficulty BEYOND Very Hard? Maybe Ini Edits or console commands?

Very Hard is simply too easy. This has absolutely nothing to do with skill and everything to do with how damage scaling works. Enemies seem to hit hard enough, but don't have enough health. I feel like I have to completely ignore a good portion of the damage perks in this game because it's far...
  3. asirpakamui

Are Tech Revolvers benefitting from the Tech Tree?

Tech Revolvers, aside from the one with the drum like mag, do not have a charge. So does this mean they do not gain benefits from the majority of the Tech Tree?
  4. asirpakamui

Mantis Blades are fundamentally broken. Video in comments.

Ignoring the issues of terrible scaling and damage as well as buggy perk points that don't add damage to it, the main reasons why Mantis Blades are awful can be seen below. I'll name them in the way all problems appear in the video; 1. There is only one kill cam animation and it's awful and...
  5. asirpakamui

The Minimap is awful and we need a visual aid in game.

The minimap is too small. If I take my eyes of it for a second, I immediately miss my turn. It's absolutely too small and it's awful. Another thing to note is that an alternative to zooming it out would be to give us the same visual aid as older Racing Games where they have glowing seethrough...
  6. asirpakamui

Visual GPS is needed similar to Ghosts of Tsushima

The minimap is way, way too small. But even ignoring that, paying attention to the minimap on where I'm going leads to me missing the entire world. There might be a lot of problems with this game, but I don't think the map is one. It's beautiful at times. We have Eye Implants, so why not give us...
  7. asirpakamui

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

There is almost no reason to use them past level 20. I am level 50 with 20 Reflex and 20 Cool and they only hit for a few thousand. Meanwhile a Blue Katana I had from over 10 levels ago hits twice, sometimes three times as hard. Gorilla Fists are the exact same. 20 Body, 20 Cool and they're...
  8. asirpakamui

Mantis Blades lock you into animations

And no, I'm not talking about the kill cam, although that is insanely annoying, you still at least appear invincible during that. The PROBLEM is right after that, when you finish the kill cam. You cannot move, you can now take damage and you can't move your camera. This has made Mantis Blades...
Top Bottom