Search results

+
  1. P

Cyberpsycho gig: bloody ritual

Thanks guys, I'll give her suggestions a try. Maybe simply going on the roof might be enough, keep forgetting how vertical the game is
  2. P

Hotfix 1.06

My update is 15gigs on xbox one. Dont know why, but shows the previous updates as gone maybe its downloading it all again for some reason. Will update when it finishes
  3. P

I was gonna reload from another file but I overwrite the 1s I had and couldnt unfortunetly like an idiot. Guess I'll have to wait and see if theres a fix at some point or not clear the cyberpsycho quest it seems Haha hope I dont have to restart the game for this 1 haha
  4. P

Iconics should be Unique

I noticed the damage going weird when in the stash, I thought that it was some issue with the stash itself not showing damage, but I also havnt payed enough attention to the damage to notice it level up, been having way too much fun Haha also I didnt know that the stash wall actually fills up...
  5. P

Hey everybody, playing on xbox one. The gig where you come across some sacrificial shenanigans isn't working for me. I have found and analysed all the bodies that are there as well as the blood stains and the fridge but the cyberpsycho doesn't appear for me with. Gonna try a few missions and...
  6. P

Iconics should be Unique

Im playing this on xbox one everybody. I think for me I would definetly agree in putting in some kind of locking/favorite system that prevents you from scrapping or selling weapons. Happened me once with the handgun Lizzie and had to reload and have made sure not to do it again ha I think mayb...
Top Bottom