Search results

+
  1. K

Cyberpunk's discord

Why is it that I must give my phone number to verify my identity to use the official discord channel? I'd like to use it, but in no way am I giving out my phone number. I don't have to do this for any other channel I'm on.
  2. K

Gig Family Heirloom and a Thorton shard

Durring this gig I picked up a shard that congratulated me for being a new owner of a thorton, yet it's not in my list of cars to call. Should it be?
  3. K

Getting the cat

I found the shard that asks me to "feed teh cat" then I wandered off and did some other stuff because I first read you needed to get a special item from across the map. Later I saw that really any food would do, not just that special chicken item so I went back to the trash can and found the...
  4. K

More bugs than before

So in my 160+ hours of play I saw relatively few (like only a handful) of small bugs the entire time. So now, after the 1.1 update, in the hour or 2 I've played I've seen: a goon I killed fall through the ground and down into oblivion so I was not able to loot them. Killed drones in the...
  5. K

January update

Since we are about mid-January and we are supposed to be seeing a big update soon-ish, I wish there were something from the Devs as a heads-up on what we might expect to see and about how much longer until the January update. I know many people are guessing end of January, but whose to say they...
  6. K

Little touches: Street Cred

I was just skimming a thread over in the General section where the OP was glad that V wasn't the center of the universe and his story didn't affect NC, just him. Someone else made a comment how that makes sense since NC will swallow you up. But then someone had made mention about street cred...
  7. K

I want to keep playing

I've got 138 hours in the game so far, cleared out quests for most of Watson (mostly the area around V's apartment and the badlands area. Haven't done much with the main story line and been mostly taking my time with gigs and such so as not to fly through the game. Thing is I want to keep...
  8. K

Where are the rockerboys?

I saw a clip at sometime before the game was released that showed a band rockin out on stage with a large crowd in a night club. So I thought "Cool, perhaps there will be random nightclubs we can wander into and see some bands... Not so :( I realize that was probably a cut-scene from a quest...
Top Bottom