Search results

+
  1. mahnemzaim

100% took 80hours

i hope they do something about johnny and v relationship it stuck on 70 percent and theres nothing else to do LOL except the final mission
  2. mahnemzaim

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

totally CANON! XD would love to do that ! 1609691829
  3. mahnemzaim

Selfie time!
  4. mahnemzaim

Bug in "with a little help from my firends"

i got this problem just now apperantly you need to reload auto save from previous version try 1) the tower they enter once they punch card 2) the autosave file after the raid and enter the car i heard option 1 is affective hope this helps. and CDPred please fix this mission bug please
  5. mahnemzaim

The Heist Mission / Saving Jackie option blocked ???

i think this was the remove feature ? my guess is alot of things being remove last mint if i remember :(
  6. mahnemzaim

Brenden quest not working

it pop out after one of the three main mission appear. 1 with goro mission 2 rogue 3 finding evelyn. i notice when i was playing goro mission suddently when going to megacomplex for the clouds to find evelyn he appear. maybe the quest appear before completing the game
  7. mahnemzaim

Bikes steering is wrong! I could easily be much better! Change suggestion!

i get that too.. i mean why in the world does a bike u-turn like a car. it has a huge radius turn! why??! 1608779868 love to have a space bar button and let the bike do a stunt and really why does the bike in cyberpunk feels like a car. when the bike itself u-turn like a freaking car radius LOL
  8. mahnemzaim

NittanyLionRoar Youtube Channel (Tips, Advice, & Guides)

it will be interesting if the cyberpsychos have a dialog after we shoot him to 1 HP and he will tell the story of why he or she turn rogue. making us have a choice either to kil or make him or her unconscious
  9. mahnemzaim

NittanyLionRoar Youtube Channel (Tips, Advice, & Guides)

easy my fellow netrunner buy a "system reset" hack XD it will totally knock off the psyhos alot of the times they hardly notice XD
  10. mahnemzaim

Solutions for implementing a needed GANG WAR SYSTEM

gang war system can be implemented at the game maybe in a later date.. maybe upcoming dlc but why must stop at gang wars. wars is not the only option i love to see alliance too my suggest for every type of gang war and alliance NOMAD PATH: no introduction family of 7 clans, love to see...
  11. mahnemzaim

Can't complete any Wakako Okada quest because she won't talk or end the call.

i have this experiance to wakako didnt really say anything and just keep silent and then a dialogue option occur dont know what is going on!!?
  12. mahnemzaim

I miss brendan :( hes the only mission which is worth the play
  13. mahnemzaim

Sugestions to make the game better.

at this point the game should be improve by fixing bugs 1) The mirror -- The game is so much of bugs its hard to even add afew good points. The mirror. 1) If you have a head dress or armor on the head. at least let us see the mirror with the armor like you see in inventory fix the amount...
  14. mahnemzaim

Hair not showing in mirror when wearing hats

RIGHT at least put the hat on when LOOKING at the mirror LOL this is just a simple bug fix it please.
  15. mahnemzaim

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

found this in youtube it happen to me today hope this link helps it help with my problem and i have to redownload the patch it may take awhile
Top Bottom