Search results

+
  1. _Vel

Wrong build, too bad apparently

Honsetly, as soon as you get the chat with the trainer right at the games beginning you can think of the skills you may need if you wanna follow that questline - what did you expect to happen fight after fight? That itll turn out to a shooting duel? Im not sure if they help you since I never...
  2. _Vel

Gender-free Romance Petition

No. Dont be ridiculous man, why would everybody HAVE TO BE BI honestly, let characters be characters and let them have their chosing and own story ffs
  3. _Vel

Mini-Map, Driving & Navigation

There are way more important things to take care of other than your wishes of a TomTom inside of your car................
  4. _Vel

suggestions for Sweet Dreams Quest and Braindance

You put way too much wheight in this sidequest man....... Hes a bum and a robber luring the people into his shack to get em done or to get you to the Scavs This whole idea is only to work like exactly this. Youre in his shack, youll be blown out with his tools, nobody will see you get blown out...
  5. _Vel

Brendan the food machine part 2 and the hole game [SPOILER]

It drives me crazy that Brendan is either still or again marked as a sidemission, but only on the map and not listed in the open contracts. Is it buggy or is there a point or time I have to visit him again? Plus, did you play this retarded game, when you have to form a "hole" with your fingers...
  6. _Vel

Parking spots

Who wouldve thought that there are people who care about parking and not blocking the street.....................
  7. _Vel

Removed, hidden skill tree?

A driving skill tree XD Thats complete useless man, what would be the benefit? Even the "races" are complete crap, thats just some magnetic spawn and pop somewhere driving. Since its there and if you ask me, badly hidden with some glitch effect, there surelly has been something before what will...
  8. _Vel

[SPOILERS] Ending and Engram Conciousness

I guess this all is a matter of "how you want the game to end as a developer". Everything would be possible if they just thinking of it, like the way youd like to have here. I guess the main answer to your question would currently be, that the devestation inside of V just progressed too far by...
  9. _Vel

R2 the smoking' droid

:D Not bad Id love to have mor corpo companies accessable like Koroshi for example
  10. _Vel

Kill Cops with Zero Consequence or Reaction

Wow thats some impressive "tutorial" how to be a noob
  11. _Vel

Stuck in "Second conflict" - talk to Dumdum

Ah I see, it worked fine. Thank you
  12. _Vel

Stuck in "Second conflict" - talk to Dumdum

Guys, I loaded different files but I just cant continue the "Totentanz"-Party, when I got to the 3rd floor and hear Dumdum talk trash, V just throws "One more word and Ill" out, Johnny is saying that he somehow knows this guy but thats about it - no forward, no backwards, stuck on that floor...
  13. _Vel

What's your favorite ride so far?

I use the standard one or the Arch - didnt feel any pressure to get another one - what would it give you
  14. _Vel

Hotfix 1.05

To mention, I had 0 crashes before the hotfix 05, and today after I updatet, it keeps crashing from time to time. Also have a RTX in
  15. _Vel

Hotfix 1.05

Game is crashing every 15 minutes - no matter if you pause the game or continue in quest
Top Bottom