Search results

+
  1. gogdudedavid

THANK YOU FOR THIS 1.5 !

Thank you ??? For what ? For giving us a 30% of something promised that is a version that we should ve had at launch? It's the 1st free DLC of 3 dressed as a "next patch" - which is an RTX not so well implemented for now - which is causing troubles . 2 more free dlcs to go and the rest of the...
  2. gogdudedavid

A Few Ideas on How The Game Could Flow

I wonder if this topic is gonna end up open for all missing features and I am sorry if i got it wrong but the main limits to me are - the empty world - the dumb AI - the useless clothing system related to the story and to the missions (no reactions to anything). This is the core of the old...
  3. gogdudedavid

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

Modding community is huge and talented but nothing can fix the fact the game is just a scratch of what it could have been. I decided to move on by the end of the month (I was waiting for the first "big patch") and come back in two years. You can't fix a game in less time, modding included.
  4. gogdudedavid

THIS. They still lied about 90% of the game. The arrogance which they tell the PC version is as expected is far beyond over the top. I would clarify: "We are proud of the PC version". As a gamer, a customer, I am really offended. There are HUNDREDS of games out there (especially INDIE GAMES...
  5. gogdudedavid

This forum needs a downvote button

On what base, sir ? I would downvote your post, for example.
  6. gogdudedavid

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

"The long list of missing promised features": can we just get back all the work already done along with the reddit community ?
  7. gogdudedavid

Is This Why the AI is Bugged?

Because maybe they can't program AI ? The witcher 3 had just instances of fights, not real living worlds and enemies.
  8. gogdudedavid

Patch 1.1

And this should be one of the two biggest patches of the year ? Bugs apart, they fixed anything of the broken game and promises. But seriously, I was thinking to myself... do not you think they wuold have delayed it again if a patch of 2 months wuold have fixed AAAAALLL the disaster? They need...
  9. gogdudedavid

Nope. They are "PROUD" of the PC version. All my hopes are gone forever. I moved on other games, just reading the forum till the end of the month for nostalgia.
  10. gogdudedavid

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Guys, do not make a war for a game, for god's sake. It's clear to everyone they cut half of the game and we won't see anything apart bug fixes. Nobody is playing this game anymore, let's move on and come back in 2 years.
  11. gogdudedavid

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

What I learned during this month is that the game will be polished and bug fixed JUST TO BE PUBLISHED AGAIN ON THE PS4 but nothing of the promises will be into the game anymore. One, because it requires MONEY. Two, because it requires TIME. CDProjekt has a great roadmap they have to stick on...
  12. gogdudedavid

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

They SPENT months to build a demo to fk the world. And they thought the game was running ok. And they are so proud of the PC version now. The uncut enanched edition version? Cyberpunk: the most accurate, calculated epic fraud of the decade.
  13. gogdudedavid

A little worrying

I do not wanna be rude with CDP but it's clear since their first apology they will fix bugs and stop. This video is just redundant of what we already knew with almost the same justifications, and it has been made for sure under suggestions by some lawyers: if you see carefully it is all vague...
  14. gogdudedavid

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Can we recap??? You all expected a no man's sky treatment. NOPE. They are PROUD of the pc version, they are going to fix bugs and make it playable for the current gent. That's it. I'm sorry but I am done, there are too many games which deserve more attention.
  15. gogdudedavid

Refund problems

PS Store or GOG ?
  16. gogdudedavid

Refund problems

My request is #88 and still pending. I doubt they are going in order...
  17. gogdudedavid

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

So the deadline is March-April? Based on the article they will just fix the console version making it satisfying and playable. Don't expect anything else. I am still waiting the promised game tho.
  18. gogdudedavid

Dev interviews on 10 August 2020 and on 25 June 2020

CONSEQUENCES. DIFFERENT QUESTS AND DIFFERENT STORYLINE. Something that matters.
  19. gogdudedavid

Dev interviews on 10 August 2020 and on 25 June 2020

I guess the second one, based on the ugly prologue trailer you get right before entering your useless apartment.
Top Bottom