Search results

+
  1. Boblito

GPU Usage and DLSS

Ok thank you for all the infos ! Which CPU is more suitable in this situation? Or maybe it is better to wait for the next paches hoping it will be less demanding for the CPU.
  2. Boblito

GPU Usage and DLSS

But why on 1440p without DLSS my CPU is at 66% and my GPU at 99% ?
  3. Boblito

GPU Usage and DLSS

In my opinion, this is not a case of CPU bottleneck, rather poor optimization. I expect my CPU to run this game without getting causing bottleneck as its above the recommended spec. Even at low crowd density, the CPU usage stays at 90%. The CPU usage stays at this value regardless of any...
  4. Boblito

GPU Usage and DLSS

Hi everyone, I've just build my new PC to play Cyberpunk: - Amd Ryzen 3500x - 3060ti Ventus 2X OC - 16Gb 3200Mhz RAM - MSI B550M Mortar - 650W PSU 80+ Bronze Latest driver on the 3060ti. The game is on a ssd and is patched 1.05 so no problem with amd cpu. The problem is that it seems my...
  5. Boblito

Low GPU usage

Hi everyone, I've just build my new PC to play Cyberpunk: - Amd Ryzen 3500x - 3060ti Ventus 2X OC - 16Gb 3200Mhz RAM - MSI MAG B550M Mortar - 650W PSU 80+ Bronze Latest driver on the 3060ti. The game is on a ssd and is patched 1.05 so no problem with amd cpu. The problem is that it seems...
  6. Boblito

Shoot through walls?

Yeah tech weapons shoot through walls for me.
  7. Boblito

Non-lethal options / weapons ?

Use pax mod on your weapon !
Top Bottom