Search results

+
  1. Dolomite1

Haven't crashed until now. 1.06 :(

Yup crashed multiple times after patch on xbox series x
  2. Dolomite1

Is anyone else on series x experiencing these weird lighting bugs since the new patch today?

Nope but my game been crashing more after patch. It would freeze than turn off my series x
  3. Dolomite1

Hotfix 1.06

Okay after the update.. it crashes my game and shut off my xbox series x
  4. Dolomite1

Important Update

Quest that are broken in bad lands like the cyberphysco wasteland, ride on storm cant scan tracks, detective quest cant scan drawers. On console
  5. Dolomite1

Scanning does not count

After 1.05 patch..XBOX SERIES X buggs quest.. second run after patch quest dont work riders on the storm= cant scan vehicle tracks. 2:cyberpsycho sighting the wasteland, cant scan the blood or any briefcase. 3 the hunt- cant scan the files, file cabinet. Things that were possible before this...
  6. Dolomite1

Ghost town mission can t scan 3 objects

After 1.05 patch..XBOX SERIES X buggs quest.. second run after patch quest dont work riders on the storm= cant scan vehicle tracks. 2:cyberpsycho sighting the wasteland, cant scan the blood or any briefcase. 3 the hunt- cant scan the files, file cabinet. Things that were possible before this...
  7. Dolomite1

Mission Bug: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy

8. Dolomite1

1.05 has made the game completely unplayable

9. Dolomite1

Second Conflict Mission Bug

10. Dolomite1

Hotfix 1.05

11. Dolomite1

"The Heist" delamain bug - car missing

Also on my second Playthrough on the xbox series X, after the 1.05 Patch the riders on the storm became bugged. I cant scan the vehicle Tracks at all.. before the patch i was able too.
Top Bottom