Search results

+
  1. Umagon-1

Bugs after Patch 2.0

I am experiencing an issue were the vehicles driving around and most of the npcs whom walk the streets have disappeared. The problem occurred shortly after I completed the phantom liberty story line and the who wants to live forever mission. The problem is on one manual save file just before...
  2. Umagon-1

Share your V! (build edition)

I am really enjoying this melee build it’s like being the hulk. I don’t need to use guns much or at all really, I just pick dead enemies with R and turn them into projectiles with the middle mouse button. I mostly use the gorilla arms, wrecking ball, quake and epicenter for offensive attacks...
  3. Umagon-1

gpu core clock getting stuck at max after quitting cyberpunk 2077

It was occurring in Outriders a few months back when I played it last. I am sure it’s an amd problem, it started back around oct 2021 with amd’s new driver package. I don’t remember what the number was but that is the time frame it started happening for me. It only occurs in some games it seems...
  4. Umagon-1

gpu core clock getting stuck at max after quitting cyberpunk 2077

I have had this problem with my sapphire rx 580 pulse. You have to uninstall the full amd software driver package then do the minimal install with the amd driver package. There is something wrong with the full amd driver package and the rx 580 cards that amd still hasn’t fixed yet.
  5. Umagon-1

Throwing Knifes

I think the thrown weapons could be improved in the future releases by including cyberarms and cyberlegs that allowed for limited storage of throwing knifes and other thrown weapons like small tech chakram like disks. Where the larger knifes are stored on the outside of the arms and the smaller...
  6. Umagon-1

Keycard to elevator required

I found this months back. The keycard is needed for access to the roof of the ncpd building. You have to some parkour to get on top of the building but when you do you will find that floor is the one for the ncpd building roof av pad. I think there is a planed mission for the dlc there. There...
  7. Umagon-1

Please explain the HALF LIFE in final battle. (spoiler)

I understand what you are saying but I am looking at things from the narrative as it is presented. There are a number of plot holes that could be discussed. But when the don’t fear the reaper mission starts it’s right after Johnny took control of V’s body and brought V back to the ripper doc...
  8. Umagon-1

Please explain the HALF LIFE in final battle. (spoiler)

From what I saw in don’t fear the reaper V does not take either of the two pills so I assume the relic increases in its instability. Which is why V’s health is cut during the mission. Both V and Johnny are control but it seems Johnny is allowing V to make the psychical action decisions.
  9. Umagon-1

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

It depends there are many things I like about the game but then there is the larger issue on how the rpg aspect functions that I don’t like. I wish the character that the player creates was more freeform where you did missions around Night City with smaller narratives like the current side...
  10. Umagon-1

What's your favorite ride so far?

The Type-66 Javelina is my favorite car I like everything about it. It’s fast, powerful, all wheel drive, looks really cool inside and out. and I love the way it sounds. Then there is that exhaust routing out the back top which shoots flames every gear shift. And how the doors, trunk, and...
  11. Umagon-1

Excuse me. Is there a White Net Running Suit exsist :0 ?

The black exo jacks are sold by the Avante clothing vendor in the city center. Take the reconciliation park fast travel point then go up the stairs behind you he is there. Those shoes and the corporate armor plated aramid breastplate are sold at that vendor. But the epic versions are hard to...
  12. Umagon-1

GOG achievement "It's Elementary" - complete all gigs and NCPD hustles in Watson

There might be some you missed on the map sometimes the bat icons can be hard to see. I think all icons are visible by default for those tasks, so you shouldn’t have to discover them by walking or driving around. I have that achievement completed so I know it can be completed. If the map icons...
  13. Umagon-1

GOG achievement "It's Elementary" - complete all gigs and NCPD hustles in Watson

You don’t need to buy the vehicles. Some times those jobs bug out there maybe enemy in the area that did not die. I had that problem in north oak. See if you can find any area where you get the mission prompt to clear out all the hostiles then look around. Mine was one mech inside of a warehouse...
  14. Umagon-1

Afterlife

Gamers expect an experience based off the table top source material; while the CEO, board of directors, and investors expect the best ROI. Sony and Microsoft don’t like what they consider to be “extreme” sexual content on their platforms as it is not part of their “image”. Because maximizing...
  15. Umagon-1

Why do cars randomly explode? And other strange background events.

I think they are car bombs. I have noticed some that blow up when npcs get near or in them. There also seems to be a trigger in few parking lots to where if V goes into the parking lot a car blows up. Also, V is not the only merc in town with contracts so there is that aspect.
  16. Umagon-1

Truly tasteless picture contest

When one wants to taste and be tasteless at the same time.
  17. Umagon-1

Fist Fights

I found the easy way to deal with Beat on Brat fights was just to push spam them. If you hold block then hit fast attack V will do a push. With the gorilla arms in electric mode for more stuns, push the npc into a wall then keep pushing them nonstop. They will get stun locked until the fight is...
  18. Umagon-1

Melee combat animations

I like the monowire and that was one thing I didn’t like about the point system. The damage is in cool but the perks are in body. So, if players want to run a monowire build they are forced to place points into both. While all the other weapons damage and perks are for the most part located in...
  19. Umagon-1

Hint in delamain quest for flying taxis in future expansions?

In one of the endings V takes a Delamain AV to go to a location. I think the one in the garage maybe foreshadowing that event. So, by the end of the game Delamain’s AV service is already active. But because you cant play after that time period you can never use them. If the dlc take’s place...
  20. Umagon-1

How get this weapon?

I think it is a reference to the sword Excalibur. I spent 30mins or so trying to get it out of there when I first saw it. I don’t know if can be removed or if it can what the criteria to remove it is. When I fished the become a legend ending, I went back there and still could not remove it.
Top Bottom