Search results

+
  1. T

Platonic relationships with love interests

still think it's weird being concidered part of the family for providing merc work for which i was payed lel
  2. T

Platonic relationships with love interests

panam's the only one you can have an ending with, even if you're not in relationship. It felt superweird, having the entire clan sacrifice themselves for me after I helped them with some crap for whish I demanded pay though
  3. T

I don't like Panam Palmer

panam is plain dumb as in unintelligent
  4. T

Following the River - The River Ward thread

the randy quest might be the most boring in the game
  5. T

I don't like Panam Palmer

I hate panam and her missions, they're mostly just drive somewhere while listen to her talking or follow her walking slowpace
  6. T

Replay

make replay option where you can skip all unskippable intro bs so we can get straight to playing the game.
  7. T

your game sucks

your game sucks
  8. T

Anyone RP John Wick during Silverhand missions

how do you even RP in this game?
  9. T

Why does it have to end at Level 50?

so they balanced it really bad ...
  10. T

A little worrying

a hallow apology like all the big buisnesess do when they fuck up is not communication
  11. T

[Spoiler] Soulkiller / Mikoshi / Relic Did I miss something ?

Ah I confused the two there and you make sense there. Yorinobu hating his father's company might have been a 'fan' or atleast have seen something in johnny. You just made it make much more sense real quick for me
  12. T

[Spoiler] Soulkiller / Mikoshi / Relic Did I miss something ?

it doesn't make sense, like why would militech want to buy johnny's engram and what was saburo planning with it like hellman said he had plans for it, I'd say it's unpolished storytelling just to get the gig going
  13. T

This guy nailed it!

ie, but there are many successful examples). corpos don't make statements only fake apology like the one we already got 1609351024 "valuable neural circuits " please
  14. T

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

rofl fucking lame
  15. T

There is currently 20 jobs offers for cyberpunk...

they throwing out the people and keeping the bots
  16. T

Gta vs cyberpunk

"I don't get how anyone could believe that kind of promise." Wether I believed it or not, they lied, you'll keep defending this because you can jump trough some lame glitch, ok have fun with that
  17. T

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

I think it was something along the lines off NEED MONEY NOW
  18. T

Gta vs cyberpunk

game of the decade? can't even meet 2014 standards. [...] 1608910293 since when does work in progress mean, half of what you see is being removed instead of stuff will be added. If it did mean that, these vids would be worthless, which in hindsight, it was, for us. For them it was a marketing...
Top Bottom