Search results

+
  1. o0TapeDeck0o

I love this game!

Well after I had no motivation to play it anymore, that's when curiosity killed the proverbial cat and youtube stepped in. Watched a 100% walkthrough from start to finish. As I said that was last January, so it's been long enough that I don't remember any of it if I were to start a new game today.
  2. o0TapeDeck0o

I love this game!

Hats off to you OP. This was a tough one for me it really was, I wanted to love this game, but I just never had the urge to progress past the first chapter. This is the only game I own where I feel that way. I then committed heresy and youtubed the whole thing, all the story beats, all the...
  3. o0TapeDeck0o

Show me your outfit of choice!

100% Agreed. I love seeing the mods people put together but I'm not interested in shelling out thousands to be able to do the same. It looks like threads like this are just gonna become mod showcases from now on and hell I can't compete with that.
  4. o0TapeDeck0o

Show me your outfit of choice!

Not really by choice but since the clothing stores are broken for me and won't refresh I'm stuck with world drops on top of that with all the mods people are showing off and rubbing it in I gave up...lol
  5. o0TapeDeck0o

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

With all these mods and clothing stores being totally broken for me and not refreshing I'm over here like...
  6. o0TapeDeck0o

Save Scumming Revealed Poor Game Design

What bothers me is that after 160 hours played I haven't seen at least sixty percent of the clothing items in the game. All the PC crowd gets the good shit with console commands and I'm stuck spamming the clothing stores for hours on end still having not ever seen a legendary crafting spec...
  7. o0TapeDeck0o

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

I thought something was wrong when the 3 pairs of pants two shirts and a pair of shoes I checked out all spawned with 0 mod slots and garbage stats after reloading. I guess for the moment Legendaries are worthless.
  8. o0TapeDeck0o

Legendary clothing should be 4 slots by default.

Thought something was wrong when 5 legendary pieces I checked out all spawned with no mod slots at all and didn't change after a reload.
  9. o0TapeDeck0o

Didnt realise how well Female Vs butt looks in shorts :P

You mean like this?
  10. o0TapeDeck0o

Post Your Desktop

11. o0TapeDeck0o

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Feelin' Cheeky 1610856869
  12. o0TapeDeck0o

Feelin' Cheeky
  13. o0TapeDeck0o

Give me ideas for fun playthroughs

Don't know if this will work for everybody but for me its enjoyable as all hell. Classic Resident Evil style Very Hard/Professional No points spent on attributes No points spent on perks No cyberware No crafting No hacking Pistols only ( shotguns saved for groups. rifles/smg/revolvers saved...
  14. o0TapeDeck0o

I must be playing a bootleg version of this game because after 200 hours I've never seen the majority of these clothes before....
  15. o0TapeDeck0o

Dev leaked info ?

An official statement is still and official statement regardless if they're speaking out of one side of their mouth. Everything else is just as I said speculation and hearsay.
  16. o0TapeDeck0o

Dev leaked info ?

Been down this road before and until CDPR addresses us directly everything is just speculation and hearsay.
  17. o0TapeDeck0o

would you want each lifepath having a unique passive or unique attributes?

This. Sky's the limit with the lifepath system if they implement it properly and give it weight and depth.
  18. o0TapeDeck0o

do u use Stash Trunk ?

For the purposes of my playthrough since I purposefully capped my inventory at a ridiculously low amount 20-25lbs, I do use the trunk stash to switch to anything I may need out in the field. So far I haven't lost anything.
  19. o0TapeDeck0o

Hot off the press. My favorite screenshots I've taken in this game so far
Top Bottom