Search results

+
  1. S

Apartments rant.

right now apartments are just gimmick. they should provide something like fast travel, buffs, or they could add some story to it. its kinda pity they waste time on useless stuff
  2. S

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

well, they could made apartments more useful, like permanent buffs, fast travel w/o terminal.
  3. S

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

they screwed menu interection, esc no longer works, also two cursors are annoying.
  4. S

i mean what is the point, i expected at least free fast travel without going to terminal. looks like something kinda retundant
  5. S

i dont get what is the point of apartments. anyone explain pls?
  6. S

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

1. world never felt empty in tw3, here on the other hand its bland empty. You see a lot of neon light saying its open, but doors are closed. Also what is the point of making doors interactive 2. there were plenty of non linear quests which got resolved at least in tw3, here cliffhanger 99% of...
  7. S

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

not sure why you argue tw3 vs hzd, which both are pretty much best games of the decade, and are miles better than cyberpunk, which is after years just an average game, minus graphics. If you look into cp2077 without fanboying, you would understand that this game is pretender, it pretends to be...
  8. S

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

For me, main story and some quests were okay for looter-shooter, however overall rpg experience was ruined by couple things like plethora of bugs, stupid ai, dead city, lots and lots of shit content like gigs and ncpd, lack of choices and real consequences and most of all it cool quests ended...
  9. S

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

nice patch, so after months this much doesnt change anything much with 38 gig changes. Guess maybe in couple more years (not). And 38 gig patch means how screwed this game is.
  10. S

Disappointed in Corpo life path

in case you are completionist woodman will die later, also it doesnt matter if you betray or help panam - you will get either johny or v ending with rogue. This game gives only impression about choices and consequences unfortunately. it does not matter if you kill or not kill most of npc you...
  11. S

Disappointed in Corpo life path

why u argue, game is linear. There is no consequence if there is no way to see consequence. Also game is linear no matter what. But it is okay for linear action which cp is, not rpg.
  12. S

Communication and the Road Ahead

i think the first thing that will be released is next gen update, no dlc, xpac or patches before. Why? because they need more cash and definitely they want more sales, to get sales they have to update game for next gen to get those who ignored game into the boat. As for me won't be buying xpac...
  13. S

Whats with this Obessions Over the Police?

2.8k dps, 6.5k armour, 90 crit chance, 345 crit damage. Well i can't stand bad gameplay design and money grind in single player game, so corpo v got some workaround you know :D
  14. S

cold blooded passive gives armor if you kill somebody :)
  15. S

like this. also i am using right build and cyberware that heals me on kill.
  16. S

I will give you analogy. Let's say you went to restaurant and ordered dish (steak or something), also let's say you understand how the food should look like and how it should taste. For example, you ordered medium steak but got very rare stake basically not cooked, on top of steak you got...
  17. S

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

well, the approach they chosen is very old, does not scale, gets complicated very quickly, it was used in 00s. It will be very hard to implement competent ai with it. Also with this approach ai will get stuck and do pretty stupid things :) easier to build from scratch, simply speaking it is not...
  18. S

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

around 500k sales in q1 vs 14 mils in 2020, says something :)
  19. S

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

no, ai is absent in this game. Decision trees are used instead. It will take at least a year to make it properly, well half year if you have toolset and experience. But still it will be lacking, also you need sme probably with combat background to make it more or less okay. If they hired...
  20. S

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

oh come on, why you're protecting them, nobody forced cdpr to make so ambitious project and big game , actually making both: engine for type of game they never did and game itself. Maybe if they focused on quality versus quantity this game would be smaller but way better without disaster launch...
Top Bottom