Search results

+
  1. LaraDenton

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

I'm still playing because of this mod, and it keeps being developed. Lifesaver!
  2. LaraDenton

River Ward Feedback (Spoilers)

That's the core problem. And it becomes painfully obvious when it comes to River's romance. :giveup:
  3. LaraDenton

The lack of 3rd person view

I'd say that the modding community developed as a result of the 3PP. A million useless clothing/hair mods? But that's how it grows. Many shoot arrows from 1PP, but run around in 3PP.
  4. LaraDenton

The lack of 3rd person view

I would have absolutely loved a 3rd person gameplay and cutscenes. It's odd that they didn't include it, at least optional. Had it had a 3rd person option the game would have had a longer life. Waaaaay longer life. It would have given Skyrim a run for its money - maybe. I found myself...
  5. LaraDenton

[Petition] Tarot Deck Merchandise

I don't know who's responsible for the merchandise, but I do hope they read this and make it a reality! I'd love a Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Deck!! While the major arcana will probably stay as it is, the minor one could feature some of the game characters, like the one from Dragon Age Inquisition (I...
  6. LaraDenton

River

I'm not sure I understand your reasoning. What exactly makes it ok to sideline two romance characters by not having them properly integrated with the main story?
  7. LaraDenton

River

I think they recycled Placide's walk. Make a decent questline, proper animations, proper dialog, story integration for few people? Why waste resources, right? :facepalm:
  8. LaraDenton

Customizing V's Apartment is a missed opportunity

I would have liked, to begin with, a more neutral apartment for my female, straight, V. Right now it feels like she's living in some weird dude's place. Shaving cream and some other cream for men in the bathroom and naked ladies by the computer being the most obvious. Wouldn't have made more...
  9. LaraDenton

River

V tells him the morning after...
  10. LaraDenton

River

I know, right?! That's the saddest and most infuriating part of it. Since they couldn't be bothered to begin with to deliver a decent experience for those (women, mostly) wanting to romance him, it's very unlikely they will do it later. They'll add more ladies to the DLC to appease those upset...
  11. LaraDenton

Add option to turn of phone

This too! I'd love to have a spam folder where to send all the car offers straight to ;) And why buying cars is marked as a job? Why the same markers? It's confusing. I want them off the map! Or marked differently.
  12. LaraDenton

Add option to turn of phone

Yes, please! And to be able to remove those that are not available anymore - archive or something. What's the point of scrolling through a list of random dead people just to find the one you need to call? And add the option to sort the list alphabetically? Or put the fixers on their own list.
  13. LaraDenton

Order a Jackie Welles

After memorializing "Jackie Welles" I did exactly the same, I went to Afterlife trying to order it. You can't. It's quite disappointing that you can't just take a seat and get wasted at Afterlife with Silverhands and Welles'. It feels like such a small thing that would have added so much...
  14. LaraDenton

[Video] Male romance with Judy & River was cut out of the game.

I don't really care either way. They can swing both ways or not, it matters little. What really upsets me is the unfinished job they did with River. It's so obvious and striking when compared to Judy or Panam (not that they can't use some more improvements). My straight V couldn't care less if...
  15. LaraDenton

Rant - Why is the default crouch button the same as dialogue skip button?

You're not the only one who has struggled with this one. I had no idea why the dialog kept skipping, so it happened several times until I realized what happened. :p
  16. LaraDenton

Clothing and Upgrading

It doesn't make sense that you can't craft and increase an item's class. All of them should be available as legendary as long as you have all the ingredients & perks. And mod slots should also come with the upgrades. We should be able to choose how many. And then they would be costing more or...
  17. LaraDenton

River Ward Feedback (Spoilers)

It's an unfinished mess... Just the fact that you can completely miss the quests and the romance shows that the devs didn't give a rat's ass about it. Given that he's part of NCPD, he could have had a tiny appearance connected with the main quest. Just to put him on the map, sort of speaking...
  18. LaraDenton

River

I thought the same, unfortunately it seems it's not. There's just nothing there. Would it have been so hard for them to add a couple of messages here in there, for example? There's even a message from Joss saying the kids are looking forward to a rematch. Right, in our own imagination. There was...
  19. LaraDenton

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

They definitely are! For example River or Kerry. Nothing happens afterwards. No phone calls, no messages, no nothing. How is that supposed to be called a romance/relationship?! How hard could have been to implement a couple of messages now and then?! Plus, unlike Judy or Panam, they don't even...
Top Bottom