Search results

+
  1. H

Legendary crafting components

No legendary crafting mats, doe not matter much, i am just worried that i might be missing other high level item blueprints and stuff as well.
  2. H

In my first game almost all vendor i came across had them, but in my later games none of them have anything pass rare, i have made 3 different characters after my first across different profiles, all of them are pass lv 15 and none of the vendors sell legendary crafting mats, not even the one in...
  3. H

Was I the only one who...(Spoilers)

All emperors seek immortality, chip was probly his. too bad they never got it to work till you took a bullet to the head.
  4. H

Anyone know if they removed Legendary crafting/upgrade components from weapon vendors or not cause my first save has them but all my later games they only sell up to rare.
  5. H

Weapon Vendors

I already had my second character made before patch 1.05 dropped and vendors didn't sell legendary crafting components on my second character, so I don't think they were removed during a patch, so i was wondering if it was a bug.
  6. H

Weapon Vendors

I have been playing the game awhile now and have gotten my first character(Nomad) to around level 24, but seeing as I made some stupid choices during my first run I made a second character(Corpo) but in my second run the weapon vendors don't sell any oy the legendary crafting or upgrade...
  7. H

Anyone else annoyed about the police?

I think i remember hearing on the radio when i was driving, it took NC version of SWAT half and hour to go take down the perp. Now compare to us, accidentally shoot someone in the foot and drones are already gunning you down. Also the cyber psycho missions, they more often then not don't even...
  8. H

Anyone else annoyed about the police?

I was messing around with pacifist skippy, killed a cop to raise my wanted level and turned around to find 3 just spawned 2 meters from me, killed 1 of them and more spawned right behind me again. they don't even need cars or copters anymore, why do we still uses cars if there is such a fast...
  9. H

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

So, i want to know if you think the Cyberpunk endings or mass effect endings are worst?
  10. H

Recommendations on weapon systems。

Same reason they only ever allowed dual wielding in halo 2 and scrapped it in later, it makes you too OP, combat in cyberpunk is easy enough already. :)
  11. H

Why access points so unrewarding?

If you play the game normally(no glitches) i think you end up poorer in end game then you do at start, weapons and cars a re just too expensive compare to how much you earn.
  12. H

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

Would it be better is all the romance options were bisexual instead of straight and gay.
  13. H

The loot system is garbage

I just sell all my drops, no point using them even epics loose effectiveness after a few level and upgrading them is not work it, just craft some blues till you hit max level.
  14. H

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

I only ever when none lethal when its a mission option, but even then i went with the .50 cal nerf dart sniper rifle.
  15. H

Turning off Quest Markers

I just select the quest on my journal that requires me to call someone when i want to get rid of the quest marker, no other way i think.
  16. H

I'm done with the game clocked in at 51hours

I haven't finished yet, i keep making new chars when ever i think i messed up a choice somewhere where i don't have a save. but my 1st game has over 40 hours and i am pretty sure i did not do most of the side quests yet.
  17. H

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

If you want romance, go play a dating sim. But even those aren't very realistic.
  18. H

"Major Update" coming today - 21st December?

think they might be working too hard and might burnout if they already have the next patch ready so soon after 1.05.
  19. H

Do different crafting schematics spawn at different times?

Anyone else have a problem with shops not selling legendary crafting/upgrade material? i have a Nomad and weapon shops sell them, but on my corpo, which is higher level, shops don't have them. i am worried that i might be missing on legendary schematics if not even the materials are not there.
  20. H

[SPOILERS] The Romance in this game is truly amazing, and equally disappointing.

I never have much expectation for romance in these types of game, i only do them if they are a requirement for a ending.
Top Bottom