Search results

+
  1. Bartinga2077

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! 2024!

Happy new year, everyone!
  2. Bartinga2077

Request about how Regina informs V about a cyberpsycho

Greetings, Would like to request the following. When the "Skip Fixer Brief/Debrief Holocalls" option is selected OFF, and you approach the location of a cyberpsycho to closely in your car, Regina sends you a text message informing you about that cyberpsycho, instead of holling you per holocall...
  3. Bartinga2077

Suggestion for V to have hair where wearing headwear would normally make her bald [SPOILERS]

Greetings, A lot of (full on) headwear makes V bald, assumingly to prevent clipping, but most certainly effectively ruining the immersion. I would like to suggest a (re)consideration to add the alternate hairstyle of the bandana, to all headwear that completely removes V's hair to compensate in...
  4. Bartinga2077

Do CDPR developers prefer mod-users NOT to send their Crash Reporter?

Greetings, @Alicja. @Dominika Today I saw this mod below with this text, "On a modded game, I do not want to send any crash reports to CDPR, as they are probably useless to them anyway." I've actually always wondered, since everyone says that, "But are they?" After all, you guys offer...
  5. Bartinga2077

Suggestion for the speed indicator also being broadcast in 1st person driving

Greetings, Would like to ask for a reconsideration to also show the speed indicator during 1st person driving. In most cars, the speedometer is in plain hindsight on the dashboard, but in for instance, the Quadra Type-66 "Javelina", it can simply not be seen due to its small size. This also...
  6. Bartinga2077

Request for a "Mod Conflict Detector" & "Integrated Cyberpunk Verification Repair Process"

Greetings, - Would like to place a suggestion for a Mod Conflict Detector. That is to say a feature that points out exactly what component (of a mod) is conflicting with another component after a game-scan. This is especially highly desirable when dealing with a mod-conflict. - In addition, I...
  7. Bartinga2077

Request for EPISTROPHY-like follow-up guide mechanic for Side jobs and Gigs

Greetings, Would like to request the following. Every time you complete a side job or gig, the guide automatically goes back to that damn main job, which I absolutely do NOT want to do, until all side jobs and gigs are completed. So, every time, you have to go back to either the map or the...
  8. Bartinga2077

Suggestion for hair physics reacting to the wind when riding/driving

Greetings, Would like to request hair physics during driving that reacts to the airstream accordingly. Always found that it was missing from the game when riding a motorcycle or a cabriolet. Haven't used it myself but this mod seems to contain that very mechanic I'm asking for...
  9. Bartinga2077

Suggestion for controller keybind options on Steam

Greetings REDS, - Would like to request keybind options for the controller on Steam. - In addition, would also like to ask to expand the total available amount of keybind options on the controller. With that I mean being able to make button input combinations like press/hold "Square" on the PS...
  10. Bartinga2077

Getting a script error after the 1.62 hotfix [20.04.2023]? See if your game plays after temporary deleting the following mods

Hey guys, Just for those that get the script error, if you want to play, temporary move the entire script folder out of the Cyberpunk 2077 folder. I have these mods, all in folder left in the script folder: mod settings TweakXL let there be flight archiveXL in world navigation...
  11. Bartinga2077

Suggestion for car window reflections

Hey REDS, Would like to suggest an option in the game's SETTINGS to enable 'Window reflections' on all vehicle windows when full graphics are enabled. A short while ago a modder released a mod that showcased it, which I thought was breathtaking. Made a video of the mod with the window...
  12. Bartinga2077

Suggestion for windshield wipers and active life mirrors

Hey REDS, With 1.5 you delivered umbrellas for some NPCs when it rains, which was awesome to see. - On accord of that would like to suggest windshield wipers for the cars, if only to raise the 1st person driving experience. - In addition, would like to request a reconsideration to add active...
  13. Bartinga2077

Testing the "Accurate Speedometer" mod that shows the actual real speed

Hey guys. A mod has been released that shows the real speed indicated instead of the vanilla's inaccurate speed. Have to say that it greatly raises the sense of speed overall, where I first thought that an improvement of the game's FoV could only suffice...
  14. Bartinga2077

Which of these do you find the most suitable... [Poll] [Spoilers]

One time unchangeable unanimous vote.
  15. Bartinga2077

Request to let traffic actually react to police cars with sirens [Spoilers]

Greetings, Would like to place a suggestion for all traffic to actually react to police cars with sirens, so that they at all times make way for them to pass. At the moment, the police car with sirens is being treated as just a normal vehicle by all traffic, while max skills is required to...
  16. Bartinga2077

Suggestion to evaluate the item system

Greetings, Wanna place a request to evaluate the item system, stash and inventory, and make it more user-friendly, and less tedious to use. When buying, selling, moving, removing items from/off, in/out shops, your inventory or your stash, every transaction can only do 1 item at a time. How...
  17. Bartinga2077

The "Let There Be Flight" mod [Updated 14.09.2022. 1.6 compatible.] [Available on Nexus] [BETA] [Spoilers]

The LTBF mod was updated 14.09.2022 and uploaded to Nexus. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/5208?tab=posts&BH=2 Greetings, Made a vid of the "Let There Be Flight" mod, which I'm already totally in love with. Have been doing nothing else since I got it. Should be in the game from...
  18. Bartinga2077

Playable Arcade Cabinets [Spoilers]

Hey guys. The same modder(s) of the Metro System mod now released another awesome one, with which you can play games on the Arcade cabinets you see everywhere. Really amazing. Once again, many thanks to the modders and CDPR. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4213?tab=files
  19. Bartinga2077

Hey Steam players, does the FPS counter show in your game ever since 1.5?

Greetings, Steam players, ever since 1.5, does the FPS counter show when playing Cyberpunk, and actually at all in any game? To use it, press "Steam" in the upper left corner of the Steam app window, then Settings, In-Game, then below In-Game FPS counter, select any option but "Off".
  20. Bartinga2077

Suggestion for alerted sword wielders to deflect bullets on "Very hard" difficulty [Delivered]

Greetings, Would like to suggest specifically for "Very hard" difficulty, for all sword wielders to deflect incoming bullets the second they're on to you. I find them very weak against sniper fire in particular, but would also love the extra challenge. Thank you.
Top Bottom