Search results

+
  1. Power-Penguin

Badlands: Falling not recommended

This has happened a few times but while in the badlands a short fall (like less than 5 ft) specifically falling off or on rocks can instantly kill. Its already happened a couple of times really annoying.
  2. Power-Penguin

Melee weapon abilities

Melee weapons are fun but the ultimately lack personality. It would be cool if as you went deeper in the melee weapon skill trees you would unlock special abilities fueled by a new resource called adrenaline. Adrenaline is generated by taking damage, dealing damage and killing enemies. For...
  3. Power-Penguin

Weapon Attachments

Weapon attachments should not be arbitrary items that you find in the world. The should function more like bombs/potions did in the witcher. You find crafting spec (through purchases, finding them in the world or quest rewards), you craft the attachment and they becomes a permanent part of Vs...
  4. Power-Penguin

Healing

Healing should work more like it did in the witcher. You have 1-2 permanent healing items that work on a cooldown and can be upgraded through crafting or buying better versions. I know we already have a cyberware that sort of works like this but it gets completely overshadowed by the fact that...
  5. Power-Penguin

What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

The ladder climbing animation drives me nuts. It desyncs so hard from the actual ladder that when you reach the top Vs hands aren't even touching it anymore.
  6. Power-Penguin

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Yup be able to shoot while the enemy is still alive.
  7. Power-Penguin

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

1. It should consume stamina to grab and hold an enemy. Gives the player a clear visual indication how long you can grab an enemy. 2. Enemies should struggle to get out of Vs grip instead of accepting death. This is just purely a visual change I would like to see. 3. Be able to grab and...
  8. Power-Penguin

Stealth tweaks I think would improve the game

1. Make the grab an unlockable body skill. It trivializes body disposal and makes the skill to pick up a body after a takedown kind of redundant. It should be a play style choice. 2. Enemies reacting to closing/opening door if in eyesight. 3. Better enemy sound detection. If I jump right next...
  9. Power-Penguin

Different Stealth Takedowns/Animations

Yeah more animations for takedowns would be nice. The current non-lethal (ground) takedowns look and feel super limp. Also the neck snap audio is pretty limp too. Sounds more like someone popping their finger than a neck snap. Oh another idea maybe stealth takedowns (lethal) could take into...
  10. Power-Penguin

Weapon skins

Some weapon re-colors look really neat. Would be nice to equip ones that you find or buy.
  11. Power-Penguin

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

Butts. That is all that matters.
  12. Power-Penguin

NERF EXPLOSION DAMAGE!

You make a good point. But another problem is that explosion damage scales in such a way that it remains fairly effective against NPCs even at end game. NPCs from a pure number perspective have a lot more health than the player character, so what would damage an NPC will just kill the player...
  13. Power-Penguin

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I'm just hoping they actually optimize the patch so it isn't a 100 gigs on console.
  14. Power-Penguin

What did you expect from Cyberpunk 2077 and you didn't get?

Edgier open world Deus Ex. But the actual way you resolve problems is way more limited than even the last Deus Ex.
  15. Power-Penguin

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Don't expect much in the way of content. CD PR is literally just trying to put out fires right now. Hope they can get the PS4 and XBOX One versions running at a stable frame rate but that's also highly unlikely.
  16. Power-Penguin

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

I'm not going to vote for or against save scumming. But can we all agree that the weapon/loot system is kinda bunk ?
  17. Power-Penguin

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

I still think mod slots should be dependent on rarity an not RNG. Whites get 0 slots, greens get 1, blues get 2 and so on. Also mod rarity should establish the range of stats a mod can get. Like seriously why can a white armadillo mod spawns with an armor bonus of 200+ and be better than a blue...
  18. Power-Penguin

"Dynamic open world"

Where are the car chases ? Where are the random muggings ? Where are the patrolling police/gangs ? Where are the corpo transport to hijack ? Where are the seedy backstreet deals we could interrupt ? The actual design of Night City is second to none. But man oh man after you spend enough time in...
  19. Power-Penguin

After finishig CP2077 decide to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. My thoughts

I like DE as a franchise a lot. At least in all of Cyberpunk's failures it has proven that there is a market for cool futuristic FPS games. If only Square Enix would get off their asses and let Eidos Montreal make another DE instead of helping Crystal Dynamics with their aborted Avengers game...
  20. Power-Penguin

XP modifiers

Leveling up skills right now is kind of slow. I'm currently level 49 and have been using almost exclusively handguns and stealth to get by but my handgun level is only at 16 and my stealth level is 17. I think it would be a good idea to introduce XP mods to speed up the process a little but. For...
Top Bottom