Search results

+
  1. rpgfiend

Pet Build

Would have loved to have a pet build in this game where you have/control drones and bots.
  2. rpgfiend

Low-Level Grinding Area

Anyone have a good area to grind some XP for a low-level toon? Just completed The Heist, level 11. 'Preciate the help choom!
  3. rpgfiend

Attack Always On

Anyone ever have an issue with your weapons being stuck on attack? Every once in a while when I draw a weapon it just starts spraying everything and won't stop! Kinda LOL'n about it, but sucks when you're tryna stealth. [UPDATE] I tracked the latest occurance of this to tapping the Server Room...
  4. rpgfiend

Insane RAM Costs at Low Level

Any of you chooms know why RAM costs for Quickhacks can vary from encounter to encounter? At low levels, in say Kabuki for instance, I'll Breech a group of gangbangers which will give me RAM costs of like 1 or 2 but I go to the next group, Breech them and RAM costs are like 17! Anyone know why...
  5. rpgfiend

MAIN STORY - THE INFORMATION - Bug?

Looks like this is a new one, figures! :D When you get to the part where you need to scan the datapad (around 2:44 into the BD), it won't scan. It's highlighted in yellow with the magnifying glass icon and I am in the visual layer, just nothing happens when centering the view finder on it...
Top Bottom