Search results

+
  1. Aedus_Amaterasu

Look who came to visit my apartment randomly.....

They just showed up in my apartment one time during the game for no particular reason.... It was completely out of the blue and random and surprised me. There didn't seem to be any particular reason for the visit. Could just talk and about nothing really special. I have no idea what...
  2. Aedus_Amaterasu

[Spoilers] Good times with Goro....What's your favorite or funniest moment with him?

One of the funniest moment for me with Goro was when I got to say this to him lol... This cracked me up.
  3. Aedus_Amaterasu

Cyberpunk 2077 is now an even greater game for me! Thank you for this CDPR!

I know CP has a lot wrong with it blah blah blah. But CDPR all that is forgiven now, for me, because you gave me this..... CDPR how did you know what one the keys to my heart was???
  4. Aedus_Amaterasu

[Minor Spoiler] Anyone else seen this yet?

I don't know what triggers this to show up but... !!!!WARNING!!!! - If you are one of those kind of players who likes to find all the little hidden things yourself and such do not click that spoiler button.
  5. Aedus_Amaterasu

[Possible Spoiler] This is for you Driss "Scorpion" Meriana

THIS IS FOR YOU CHOOM!! If you don't get the meaning behind it that's ok. You will some day.
  6. Aedus_Amaterasu

Best Solar Panel Placement in all of Night City

I came across this while doing some exploring in Night City and it made me laugh a little. Don't mind the burning car and dead bodies. Some poor choom needs a refund on this solar panel installation.
  7. Aedus_Amaterasu

[Major Story Spoiler] I was wondering what the significance of this is.....

During Jackie's funeral after you place your item and say a few words and you pick up the drink. You are given multiple options, one of which is to pour the drink into the fire. I was wonder what is the significance of pouring the drink into the fire is?
  8. Aedus_Amaterasu

Anyone else notice this while making their character.....?

While on the last screen of the character creator if you double click on the thumb print this happens. It goes back to normal after a second or two. Anyone know anything about it or if it means anything?
Top Bottom