Search results

+
  1. LiquidStateFear

The Witcher 3 PS5 4.00 issue list and wishlist

I'm loving the next-gen update on my PS5, thanks for your hard work. I got one item on my wishlist though, add an option to turn on NPC chatter bubbles above their heads without needing to turn on the general subtitles.
  2. LiquidStateFear

Hotfix 1.12

Thanks for the patch guys!
  3. LiquidStateFear

Patch 1.1

Great update, game runs much better.
  4. LiquidStateFear

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

I meant Demolition Man, sorry I had a brain fart.
  5. LiquidStateFear

Rain animation

Looks like rain!
  6. LiquidStateFear

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

The secnes are like the sex memories I have from back in my college days when I was mostly drunk and high outta my mind.
  7. LiquidStateFear

Indicate Level Requirements

The lvl indicator is the threat indicator in the game go for missions marked as "Moderate" if you are struggling. For enemies the colour of the icon on top of their head indicates the lvl of their threat to you. Stay away from orange to skull and stick to yellow and green.
  8. LiquidStateFear

DLC: New characters or more content with existing ones?

Need to flesh out the current characters more, Witcher 3 comparison here is not valid because almost all the characters you meet in The Wild Hunt are returning ones from previous games.
  9. LiquidStateFear

What does the skill that auto-disassembles junk do with expensive junk?

Well next time think before you take a perk, it clearly says what it's gonna do to "junk".
  10. LiquidStateFear

Jackie's Bike

Can you go back to the garage and steal it? If not, then you plain refused to take the bike and gotta reload.
  11. LiquidStateFear

Jackie's Bike

On my first playthrough I went the other way, not gonna spoil it for you, which resulted in no Ofrenda mission but I ended up with the bike anyway. So as the poster above said, just hold down "V".
  12. LiquidStateFear

Best Solar Panel Placement in all of Night City

I hear those solar panel chemical leaks are trippy if you know how to cook them, word is Tyger Claws are already diversifying since their glitter labs keep blowing up for no reason.
  13. LiquidStateFear

Dev leaked info ?

Nah, this game ain't gonna die out, there is too much negativity mostly perpetuated by content creators baiting views and clicks. Cyberpunk will only get better in gameplay experience and richer in content in the next couple of years.
  14. LiquidStateFear

Mentioned but missing features list

Look it's the daily bitch and moan thread.
  15. LiquidStateFear

Dev leaked info ?

Don't see what's wrong with that as long as it's free.
  16. LiquidStateFear

The patch #1 will come to PC?

The only bug which consistently haunts my gameplay is the sticky subtitles although I don't have subtitles enabled.
  17. LiquidStateFear

Can we stealth takedown cyber psychos?

I dunno I have gotten close to their asses a few times while in crouch but no takedown button shows up.
  18. LiquidStateFear

Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

Geez, you opened a thread to solely bash someone because they take their time playing a game? How empty your life must be...
  19. LiquidStateFear

I don't like the City

It's 2077 not 2177, the city looks true to its setting.
  20. LiquidStateFear

So...i walked through the columbarium today

Cheers for sharing, made my day!
Top Bottom