Search results

+
  1. SaulTuk

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

So, as we feared, pre-ending qust chain. And that's about it, the first and the last story DLC for this game.
  2. SaulTuk

New Story DLC

I think, given that the Nomads, according to the Cyberpunk RED rulebook, have a strong ties with the Highriders, controlling orbital space flights, it will be easy to redirect the Nomad ending to the Crystal Palace heist for a cure.
  3. SaulTuk

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Piece of cake, actually, given that, according to Cyberpunk RED rulebook, Nomads have a strong ties with the Highrider clans, controlling orbital space flights
  4. SaulTuk

CDPR vindicated those who doubted their promise

Strange comparison. Parents are parents, they are assumed to be important by default, especially in late medieval european village. Jenkins from ME1 was a typical no-name redshirt and reference to age-old meme, nothing more 1654182570 They spent almost 10 years on development, and claimed it to...
  5. SaulTuk

Death of Arthur in RDR2 was perfect
  6. SaulTuk

And, of course, as was mentioned countless times, Jackie's death next to V, who's pocket could be full of healing items, felt weird. One short phrase about, i dunno, unliky hit in some life-crucial implant (artificial heart, for example), would be enough, but nooo.
  7. SaulTuk

You're probably right. Still, modern fictions, imho, suffers from a general problem — lack of a character exposition. After 15 m of prologue, montage and only two missions, including the Heist, many people still don't feel connection to Jackie strong enough to properly grief, as they should, as...
  8. SaulTuk

And Jackie's death doesn't cause player to grieve as V did, thus leading to serious disconnection from V.
  9. SaulTuk

Latest version brought me slowly loading locations and Evelyn Parker, standing on her bed. Eventually she ended her life and started Judy's quest chain, but still.
  10. SaulTuk

Ответы на вопросы о работе игр CD PROJEKT RED в России и Беларуси

Но Кианушка лучше русского актера озвучания)
  11. SaulTuk

Не могу прокомментировать, уже давно предпочитаю оригинальную озвучку и текст, не с чем сравнивать
  12. SaulTuk

В RDR2 я тоже на английском играл. Я вообще играю в игрушки только на английском. В первом абзаце я цитировал чужой пост, на который ответил вторым абзацем
  13. SaulTuk

Nevertheless, many players don't feel any urgency after the Heist. They do 100% walkthrough, because the game let them. V has couple of weeks left, so what? V's not dying right now, so let's do another gig
  14. SaulTuk

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Most likely. I just surprised that people imagine nomads as Mad Max barbarians, whereas according to the Cyberpunk RED rulebook they control air, land and sea cargo logistics
  15. SaulTuk

Other NPC relationships or one night stands

Wakako — mature, elegant lady. And questline, where V unveil the mysterious deaths of her previous husbands)
  16. SaulTuk

Still Dex appears to be shitty fixer. Good one would know he need at least decent mercs to actually succeed, because failure is clearly not an option. Dex at best is desperate gambler going all in.
  17. SaulTuk

Even we could do better than this 1653924135 then Dex was bad planner. No contingencies whatsoever. Belief that his plan is foolproof is sign of stupid and incompetent tactician. Which raises the question — if so, why does Dex have such a good reputation as fixer, if plot-wise he acts as stupud...
  18. SaulTuk

No, but why did she vouched for them, if she, among all people, new they were rookies? I think that long playable Act 1 where V and Jackie gains reputation and meet othet NPC would satisfy many players and be 100% logical
  19. SaulTuk

Rogue at some point openly admits that V gets only solo gigs because his first and last team gig was an absolute clusterfuck of fail which got all his teammates and then fixer killed. Reputation is everything. No one will work with merc who got his team killed. No one will work for a fixer...
  20. SaulTuk

then such a miserable planner he was. Which he was indeed. Klept of epic corporate artefact is by definition not a job for rookies. And have no plans for, i dunno, Yorinobu's return in his apartments for biochip? Outright idiocity
Top Bottom