Search results

+
  1. TaranTatsuuchi

How do I pay rent for V's Apartment!!??

well, you don't get access to his ripper doc Services or cybernetics he sells until you pay him back the debt.
  2. TaranTatsuuchi

I created an app to automatically solve the Breach Protocol hacking minigame(

While true, since the timer doesn't start until you input the first code sequence I found even at the lowest the timer will drop to was still plenty to do any sequence. ~12 seconds. The cancel and retry also stops working if you pick up the perk to auto do the first daemon.
  3. TaranTatsuuchi

please any patch are coming for old cpus to get performance - phenom ii x4

Those aren't errors because of avx.... Those are errors because avx was used and the cpu running the game doesn't have that instruction set. This would happen in the case where an avx instruction slipped in, via compiler settings or whatever reason, where they hadn't intended to use them... To...
  4. TaranTatsuuchi

Lack of Clothing Option in the Game

I recently learned of a site that's cataloging all the clothing with pictures and the console command to spawn that item... https://cp2077.8713.su/
  5. TaranTatsuuchi

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

I recall the time that Crytek sued the developers of Star Citizen for breach of contract for switching over to The LumberYard engine, and for not actually switching over to The LumberYard engine... It was quite a farce.
  6. TaranTatsuuchi

please any patch are coming for old cpus to get performance - phenom ii x4

Doubtful. Minimum specs are there for a reason. According to steam hardware survey... https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/Steam-Hardware-Software-Survey-Welcome-to-Steam 98.83% of all surveyed systems have sse 4.1. The game using any particular instruction set isn't a problem that...
  7. TaranTatsuuchi

Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

Something I'm considering, the mod that enables a console command, and the one that that shows pictures of all the clothing and tells you the console command to spawn that specific piece of clothing... Because as I found out in my first playthrough, it is exceedingly difficult collect the...
  8. TaranTatsuuchi

The lack of 3rd person view

ooo... Can I get a nice brown hair color yet?
  9. TaranTatsuuchi

{Spoilers} No real choices, and so many missed opportunities.

I believe there's a side mission from the corpo life path too... War Dogs I think?
  10. TaranTatsuuchi

Car Racing is complete joke with Cheating AI

The game has rubber banding race ai's. If you get far enough ahead, they're teleported to a certain distance behind you. You can never get further than that away from them.
  11. TaranTatsuuchi

[MINOR GIG SPOILER] Watson Ripperdoc Charles Buck Should Be Reworked

You could say similar things about Fingers. Who you interact with during the main story, and depending on your actions can have his services lost to that playthrough.
  12. TaranTatsuuchi

cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual (Mission broken)

I've heard people speculate that scanning objectives from outside the objective area can break the triggers for the quest.
  13. TaranTatsuuchi

[Eating and drinking] How to easily increase interactivity with the world and reduce loot

With the amount of food you can find around the world, it completely replaces the use for that body perk that allows you to Regen up to a certain percentage of your maximum health out of combat...
  14. TaranTatsuuchi

Clothing, overall look and customization thread

Arm cyberwear! ┐('~`; )┌ Though it would be nice if it kept the long sleeves if you didn't have any arm implants installed...
  15. TaranTatsuuchi

A way to say goodbye to NPC's

I keep accidentally dropping into stealth mode because I want to press the cancel button to exit out of the conversation...
  16. TaranTatsuuchi

Make Car Stash and Home Stash the same (SMH)

I had originally thought they were supposed to be the same I started playing.
  17. TaranTatsuuchi

Option/Toggle for the original braindance flashing/strobing effect

I first noticed this on my second playthrough without knowing the reasons for it... I much prefer the original myself. It's only recently that I learned of the problems with seizures, and I can see why that had to be changed. I would be in support of the option to change back to the...
  18. TaranTatsuuchi

[Request] Easier way to change audio dub to Japanese

I feel your pain... Though for myself it was a bit easier, since I knew a few of the kanji, including the one for language. The language settings resetting on game restart is a quite annoying bug to be sure.
  19. TaranTatsuuchi

Map while driving TOO ZOOMED IN

I highly suspect they do that in the races because those races are always a set path, whereas if you set a route for driving the path will be different and can change if you miss a turn or go a different direction.
  20. TaranTatsuuchi

Please give more normal hair color options (blond, brown) Thanks!

I also want a nice brown option... The one I thought was brown turned out bright red ingame.
Top Bottom