Search results

+
  1. VtheAstronaut

ROBOCOP

The more I think about it, the more bummed I get. This "open world rpg" is really just a fragment of what I feel like it should be. All and I mean all of our favorite missions feel like introductions to quest lines.
  2. VtheAstronaut

Does anyone feel totally immersed despite the shortcomings?

Good enough to pull me away from the Appalachian wasteland of Fallout 76
  3. VtheAstronaut

Would you live in Night City in real life?

Looks like there is always something going on. I'd be cool with it. I don't typically walk through the city and approach a group of people in dark parking lots so I'd be ok. V is the most dangerous person walking around NC anyway! No one else just runs over random pedestrians on a daily basis.
  4. VtheAstronaut

Can't belive they cut out the humanity cost from the game

At those points in-game when your screen would get red and distorted without Silverhand popping up, I thought it was because I started getting more cyberware and that the game was physically showing V's descent into cyber psychosis. I figured once you went full psycho and helped bring the...
  5. VtheAstronaut

A little worrying

I'm lost. Fixes seem more important to me, at this time. Why add story right now if a portion of players will not even be able to experience it properly? Burying broken code under new code does not make for good games.
  6. VtheAstronaut

[Spoilers] Where is the punchline?

That is the punchline? And some old tale about pirates not realizing that the true treasures in life is the booty you find along the way.
  7. VtheAstronaut

Story content you FEEL is missing [spoilers]

I bet that is the case. Always near double Street Cred to Level for me so it's hard to notice.
  8. VtheAstronaut

What do you want from Cyberpunk 2077 Expansions? (Spoilers)

You had me at,"gritty street level stories." The only bullet point I didn't get into was "new endings." I would like for CDPR to pull a Fallout 3 and choose their canon ending and then to come up with a brilliant way to continue and add onto existing story lines.
  9. VtheAstronaut

This. I assumed Jackie was going to take V around to formally meet and greet the fixers at certain Street Rep levels, instead of the proximity phone calls we actually got. "Hey choom, I know you've been busy collecting soda cans but take a break and meet me for lunch. I want to introduce...
  10. VtheAstronaut

I get really into stories and didn't have a problem getting attached to Jackie but I feel like another 5 missions would have been great. I think I would have rather heard Jackie over Silverhand's commentary on a lot of the little side missions. How interesting could the game had been if Jackie...
  11. VtheAstronaut

Fist Fights

Not an unarmed character but I won the first 4 fights by putting myself in bloodborne/ dark souls mode. A lot of dodging, no blocking and attacking only at full stamina.
  12. VtheAstronaut

Cyberpsycho questline is so bad :(

I read a shard that talked about how just about everyone in maxtac is a cyberpsycho too. Thought it would get brought up at the end and you would get recruited considering V is kind of a cyberpsycho who holds ot together a little better.
  13. VtheAstronaut

Tarot Cards and a theory about their full meaning (endings, Fool on the Hill) - [SPOILER ALERT]

Anyone remember the first 3 cards they found?
  14. VtheAstronaut

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Single player expansions for now. Multiplayer would not work right now without balancing. Additionally, the game crashes often enough that adding an online-only multiplayer mode would really just bog my whole experience down.
  15. VtheAstronaut

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

I really hoped for some sort of achievement/trophy for players who beat the main quest and didn't get spotted by enemies or chose to play a no-kill character. It would have been really cool if the gangs became hostile and starting sending hit squads after you if you chose to kill.
  16. VtheAstronaut

HELP! Please explain cold blood.

It is such a weird perk. I can move 2% faster after it triggers but I can't really tell the difference. I feel like you have to get every Cold Blood perk maxed just to be able to feel that it's active.
  17. VtheAstronaut

Little motivation to complete all the side stuff

I enjoy reading the emails amd various shards left at the scene. Sometimes they do a really good job of explaining the scene and we get a good glimpse of the cause-and-effect that they were trying to illustrate. Otherwise, every situation would feel very bland.
  18. VtheAstronaut

18th (?) Cyberpsycho

I was confused on if that counted as part of the psychos list, hoping it wasn't a bug.
  19. VtheAstronaut

CP2077 is just too "static".

Would one suggestion be 'radiant quests?' While that would be welcomed by me, I feel like people would still say that it was repetitive.
  20. VtheAstronaut

Is there a way to turn off the commercials in this game?

Can't you shoot the monitors? 1609963651
Top Bottom