Search results

+
  1. zephyrinhell

Do you feel immersed in 2077? Well, you're not alone.

Night City could be fleshed out more. It looks great, but aside from the usual main/side gigs that appear through a pop-in, there isn't much to do. Giving some NPCs daily routines, a proper barber, some dynamic races, maybe a few interactive arcade games. It would make the city feel more...
  2. zephyrinhell

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

Here's to more improvements.
  3. zephyrinhell

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

I'm going to say yes. Not only because of the hype, but because it seems to have so much potential, and other games are still in the EA stage. Cyberpunk 2077 can *look* great, but it's lacking a soul in the open world arena. One of my biggest gripes is the "most immersive open world" line used...
  4. zephyrinhell

Self driving cars???

At this point, any new content will be welcomed. This would be a very acceptable feature, considering self driving cars and taxis are the norm in a cyberpunk future.
  5. zephyrinhell

Crysis 3 vs Cyberpunk 2077

You're using a mid-tier GPU. You're not able to experience CP2077 maxed out at 60+ fps. The game has numerous issues, but I feel like the discussion is invalidated by the inability to run it in all its RTX glory.
  6. zephyrinhell

So.... it's 2 weeks to E3...

They should be spending most of their time fixing this game, not looking ahead towards expansions or other IPs. An expansion/DLC is fine, if it includes fixes for the current game. But if they feel like it's fine, then eh.
  7. zephyrinhell

What did you expect from Cyberpunk 2077 and you didn't get?

I expected an interactive world, but I didn't expect a looter shooter. It's jarring how shallow the customization ends up being.
  8. zephyrinhell

Meredith Stout Expansion

Which is why it would work perfectly for corporate shill playthroughs... That is, if any playthrough was even remotely different.
  9. zephyrinhell

Thoughts and suggestions on NPC behavior after patch 1.1

They won't fix it, ever. It's not an issue to them.
  10. zephyrinhell

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Yes. Or atleast tied with Bannerlord. Not sure what everyone else was playing in 2020, but I'm assuming that atleast in those games, the NPCs and world acted accordingly. Hell, River City Ransom on NES from 1989 was more immersive.
Top Bottom