+
  1. Shafir

What game are you currently playing

Back with Kassandra to AC: Odyssey (time to finishing it):
  2. Shafir

Now playing [music]

3. Shafir

The General Videogame Thread

On the watch list. But I hope the Force is strong in me and I manage to refrain from a day one purchase :).
  4. Shafir

O.K. And can you say how that happened? A specialty of the game itself, not pointing out these story elements? Carelessness? Randomness?
  5. Shafir

Thank you. That confirms my first impressions. Kicked it already from my watch list. Perhaps i´ll take another look if on sale.
  6. Shafir

Thanks, that'll stay on the watchlist for now. I'm currently having a lot of fun with Aloy in Horizon Forbidden West.
  7. Shafir

Because you show a certain expertise here, I would also like to know exactly that from you (y).
  8. Shafir

That sounds interesting. Because I value story and interesting characters, where would you place the narrative and characters in comparison to, for example, Cyberpunk, Horizon Forbidden West, Baldur's Gate 3, Fallout 3/4, Skyrim?
  9. Shafir

Thanks, i do. Really fun. Technically clean, smooth gameplay, good balance between story and exploration and a very likeable protagonist.
  10. Shafir

Jep, without UV it´s the same here, up to 320 Watt max. You will losing not much FPS by UV, but get lower Temps, slower fans, smoother Framerates... so UV is the standard setting for my 4080. As with the previous GPU (3070).
  11. Shafir

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

Yep, feels like in another life :sneaky:.
  12. Shafir

On the one hand, Forbidden West is well optimized, on the other hand, not all features (e.g. tensor cores) are utilized to the same extent as in Cyberpunk, for example. In addition, the card is undervolted (0.935V at 2,700 MHz). As a result, it consumes no more than approx. 200 Watts in...
  13. Shafir

Aloy is back :).
  14. Shafir

Imagine you were a dog. What sort of dog would you be?

If I were a dog, I would wish to be a cat with two thumbs on the way to world domination :D.
  15. Shafir

Patch 2.0- 2.11 heat issues

Everything from 2.0 places a greater load on the CPU. In other words, the CPU is utilized better. If there are problems with the cooling in a PC system because of this, the cooling in fact is not optimal, because it still has to work well when the CPU is fully utilized. So it's not a problem...
  16. Shafir

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

Why am I not surprised, Gale?
  17. Shafir

Good to hear. It´s on my watchlist for this year.
  18. Shafir

Movies / TV Shows!

I can only agree with that. Overall, I was rather disappointed, precisely because of the flat, almost infantile narrative that rushes from location to location far too quickly. Too much of the familiar. Old wine in new bottles. I thought the technology, sets and camera were good. Even if there...
Top Bottom