Search results

+
  1. A

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Yes it is true, if you done software development for a living you would know. These are really easy and fast fixes to implement, it doesn't take three months to do them. Only thing could explain the extremely lengthy development process would be either that the codebase is a complete mess and...
  2. A

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

For two months of work, this patch is seriously lightweight. You can't possibly be serious, when you say that you needed almost two months to increase the spawn radius of the police? It would take at max a couple of hours to change the base function and implement this fix. This doesn't fix the...
  3. A

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

It is difficult to read your posts, with all the grammar and spelling mistakes. Please take sometime to proof your posts instead of just spamming lengthy threads.
  4. A

Is This Why the AI is Bugged?

Yeah just decompiling the assembly, won't do much in terms of offering you any insights on how the code is structured. So it is more assumptions than anything.
  5. A

Is This Why the AI is Bugged?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using a state machine for the crowd control. It is the transition between the states that matters and how is currently implemented.
  6. A

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

Maybe, but it will flop in the first weeks of launch.
  7. A

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

NPCs in CP77 and the Witcher 3 games are dumber than a pile of rocks. This seems to be a trend with CDRP games, I think they never bothered to hire qualified AI programmers to fill their ranks. The police spawn situation is ridiculous, and the pedestrian and traffic path finding is non existent.
  8. A

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

No, they already stated the PC version of the game is good enough in their books.
  9. A

Focus on Updates & DLC instead of Multiplayer

If they release the multiplayer I will buy as long the AI gets implemented.
  10. A

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Yeah, this game is basically the new Crysis.
  11. A

Performance still shocking

The game runs horribly at 4k with Ray Tracing enabled, if you don't have DLSS enabled to ultra performance. I have the RTX 3070 and can't barely lock on steady 60 FPS.
  12. A

Nonsense. Sloppiness should not be rewarded, this is exactly the reason why gamers have been shafted by studios/publishers for years now and it's about time this practice came to an end. If I spend my hard-earned money on a product I expect to get what is written on the tin or shown in the...
  13. A

What really annoys me is the fact they become defensive and hell bent on just ignoring the suggestions people have in order to improve the game. Even if they plan to rollout the online, the game can't certainly be in the current state in terms of AI and lack of in game activities. Makes me...
  14. A

Obviously there are no 6.5 million people in the city. All the data you get about individual NPCs data is randomly generated from a pool of names and other information. You certainly CAN persist the information for a long time in something called a database or in most rudimentary form in a...
  15. A

There is no branching dialog in CP77, just two answers max that will trigger the same outcome. The NPCs will mumble just one phrase back to you. And no everything is possible from a programming standpoint, from a working bounty system; to police, pedestrians and traffic having proper pathfinding...
  16. A

Yes they do remember you in RDR2, NPCs that you have saved their lives or helped them will often offer you a reward if they find you in a later encounter. If you go to a saloon and start a fight, the saloon will later close for repairs and bartender will make remarks about your actions. The...
  17. A

Well for instance, the traffic hasn't even the basic ability like changing lanes when facing an obstacle and the pedestrians are dumber than a rock.
  18. A

They may have not lied to you, but a lot of people are disappointed by the game so far. It has a non functioning AI that needs fixing and a barren shell of a city that may look nice outside but completely lacks any kind of side activities. Also please stop writing like that, it is really...
  19. A

Can they even Patch in this much stuff?

Yes, those are pretty quick fixes. As a software developer I don't understand why does it take them so long to fix such minor issues. Just refactoring a couple of lines of codes shouldn't be taking months. NVIDIA offers Physx API to compute the physics and collision detection, otherwise could...
  20. A

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

It is good a thing that a Government body steps in and supervises the delivery of the patches. This should become the a norm in the gaming industry, so no more sloppy products get shipped. Gaming studios can't keep getting away with this kind of practices.
Top Bottom