Search results

+
  1. Shinonna

Wakako Phone Bug

Yea, especially if you're 160+ hours into the game and no random calls or unfinished quests are available.
  2. Shinonna

Wakako Phone Bug

Yes. The submit button just won't work. :D 1608726212 Yes. This worked. I used Panem cause I have the most options with her. Last time I tried this, Wakako cut me off while choosing whom to call, but now that you said this I tried again and it worked. I think in my case the Wakako call never...
  3. Shinonna

Wakako Phone Bug

I know, but for some reason the process wont' happen. I tried multiple times from multiple browsers (chrome, edge and firefox) :/ May be my saved games folder is too large who knows XD That's why I turned to the forums. Which helped me a lot (thanks, guys) because I now know it's not me, it's a...
  4. Shinonna

Wakako Phone Bug

Never encountered this myself, but it's for a different thread. The multiple calls overlapping may happen IRL too, if you're using standard non-digital services. I'm old enough to have experienced this! So to me, that's just realism haha
  5. Shinonna

Wakako Phone Bug

I roamed around my quest tasks and discovered that there is a bugged track objective option on the quest where I had to save a netrunner lady. I've completed this ages ago during my first playthrough. This said, my call is about Emilio G. and his wife's divorce. Meaning, if I read the thread...
Top Bottom