Search results

+
  1. CasperTheGhost

having trouble taking cyberpsychos alive all of a sudden

anyone having issues with non-lethal quickhacks and low caliber finishing shots aimed at extremities instantly killing cyber-psychos instead of knocking em unconscious? that's usually how i bring them down... doesn't seem to work anymore.
  2. CasperTheGhost

pistol sight upgrades broken

so, i noticed that recently the accuracy of all my pistols dropped to just about nil. well, they all had upgraded sights, someone said that their iron sights left nice tight groupings, but when they added any scope or reflex sight to any pistol just about every shot went wild, i hesitate to call...
  3. CasperTheGhost

the armadillo bug is still around i see

as the title states it appears the bug that downgrades our installed armadillo and resist mods is still here, or perhaps the last update caused it to return... anyone else getting sick of continuously crafting these mods because your legendary armadillos become rare, or even uncommon, i even had...
  4. CasperTheGhost

persistent CTD the Ripper doc

so i just started a new game, had a character concept i wanted to tryout, now i get up to the point in the prologue where i meet up with jackie outside the mega building, he's eating chinese food, we have our little chat about dex, and the new gig, jack hands me the car key, and we get on our...
  5. CasperTheGhost

all hacking alerts npcs

so, after one of these patches i noticed that using any kind of hacks on an npc would alert the entire group, and cause them to start actively searching for me, even covert hacks that aren't supposed to do that. breach protocols aren't exempt from this either, for as soon as i use BP to upload...
  6. CasperTheGhost

issue with an organized crime mission

so, there's an OC mission on a construction site, the boss carrying a large sledgehammer is in a higher level of the construction. now, the only way to get to him is through a large scaffolding, well the scaffolding is glitched to high heaven, can't use any of the ladders at all, can only...
  7. CasperTheGhost

"Auto drive" is wrecking my cars

So, after the last patch... just like the title says when summoning my cars, my favorite ones are all mangled when they materialize, and by mangled I mean the frame is crushed on both ends, the doors are gone, hood, trunk, entire car scratched up, when I left them there were in mint condition.
  8. CasperTheGhost

Soulbound issue

So, I started the soulbound quest, and accused the seller of trying to cheat v, and well... long story short a firefight erupted and I couldn't draw any weapons till after I exited the bar, even as I was actively being shot at. That's a new issue as far as I can tell as that hasn't happened before.
  9. CasperTheGhost

The Rock perk

I've found that after selecting this perk, car collisions that once just took a tiny sliver off my health bar now instantly flatline me. I hope that wasn't intended?
  10. CasperTheGhost

Security cameras are still on after being turned off

So, I decided to play a stealth character that's not a hacker, that is dam near hard enough, but once I shutdown all cameras, it's annoying to see an inactive camera that clearly states off, that auto acquires me the moment I stick my head out. This is seriously screwed up, and makes a difficult...
  11. CasperTheGhost

fall damage...

many times in the last week i've been insta-killed by 5 and 10 foot drops. just what is going on here?
Top Bottom