Search results

+
  1. OneMember

The water physics are good.....

First thought when I saw this ingame: As pc gamer, fear this is one more thing that was just left to be as devs fear what performance impact it could have on consoles.. And it made me sad as it's not valid reason these days...
  2. OneMember

Can't loot drones, mechs, and robots!

Sometimes you get lucky and can jump over dead mech and loot, but most of the times there just is no way to get the loot...
  3. OneMember

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

Bosses at least should scale for players who are level +30.
  4. OneMember

Exploring is kinda pointless

Haven't done exploring much, as it just shows you how much too early game was released..
  5. OneMember

Hotfix 1.11

Yes, at least for me too. Downloading (GoG) was quick, but installing progress did take quite a long time. I notice that same 57% taking forever.
  6. OneMember

Hotfix 1.11

Simply standardized mod slots on legendary loot. For me save scumming is a mean to overcome lack of ingame tools to fix an item quality issue. * It lets us reroll epic items to legendary * it lets us get legendary gear, worth name legendary. Why legendary gear exist that is so much weaker than...
  7. OneMember

Cyberpunk 2077 - Craft bug - Can't drop, sell or disassemble iconic items

This is one of the issues where modders can help out... but only on PC. You have two options, Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI) or Cyber Engine Tweaks.
  8. OneMember

Developers like CDPR show us why modding communities are so badly needed

Did test few small mods before, but now after 1.1 patch, thanks to modders game is still playable.
  9. OneMember

[BUG] We Gotta Live Together

Can't pass optional quest when doing mission We Gotta Live Together. So I spoke with Misty, talked with more people and Alt before tiny party. After that there is 3 options: - Join Panam When You're Ready - [Optional] Talk to the Nomads - [Optional] Talk to Mitch Can't find a way to pass the...
  10. OneMember

Patch 1.1

1,1 Gb in GoG, but downloading is the easy part... Can't wait to see how well (or bad) the updating goes.
  11. OneMember

Side Job: Spray Paint Bug

This quest was onlyone I was unable to do in Act2. For me there is never (at any point of the day) vandal to start this part, so this location is only quest location without name.
  12. OneMember

About M-10AF Lexington power pistol

I was doing GIG: A Lack of Empathy and while sneaking around in club Empathy I found M-10AF Lexington power pistol. This was first 6 mod slot legendary weapon I have found. Is there more 6 mod slot weapons in game?
  13. OneMember

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I didn't even know we are supposed to get quickhacks from access points as don't remember getting any (lvl 50 character finishing Act2 very soon). At this point I'm even feeling save game editing valid option to go around the bug.
  14. OneMember

[Spoiler Alert]Judy still in her apartment

Judy did tinker with virtus to get "two actors' experiences at the same time" so I assumed it's some kind of glitch with that tech and some hologram connection... (ref. to Pyramid Song quest)
  15. OneMember

Guinea pigs gig bugged if done non-lethal.

I was trying to find ways to pass this without killing everyone, but no luck. 1. Sneak in, put few guys into sleep, same with target and after quest updated to neutralize attackers: - sleeping attacker, nothing happens - kill everyone at roof, nothing happens After few hours trying multiple...
  16. OneMember

Legendary clothing crafting spec not appearing on vendors after first visit

Huge mistake to go and talk to NPC's in this game... If you have talked to the clothing shop people you won't see any legendary armor crafting specs... Shame I found this after talked to everyone and got money to actually buy them. You miss them if you don't buy them on first visit. You can...
  17. OneMember

Can't draw weapons?

I did also experience this after finishing "I'll Fly Away". Everything worked at the bridge when mission ended, but when I drove to the Aldecaldos camp -> - can't use weapons - can't switch gear - using transit does not fix it Only solution for me was to run or drive away from the camp - All...
  18. OneMember

🎉The Welcome Thread

Similar path here. 1. Did found I can exploit A.I. in few places to kill higher level enemies early on. 2. Not exactly sure what you mean by this. Area scaling did seems to exist when I was roaming high lvl areas at the very start. 3. Game updates are coming for sure, this is waiting game for now.
  19. OneMember

Simple way to boost fps enormously on PC, at a cost..

You know how to peak interest. Very interested to see is "GTA India" (ref. to Mr. Iglesias) possible here.
  20. OneMember

Key Remapping

I understand this isn't very high on devs priority que at the moment, but lets hope they enable full remapping soon.
Top Bottom