Search results

+
  1. RegentBeckett

Second Conflict Mission Bug

Kinda funny how this single bug blocks a couple quests, a romance option and a whole ending. I have 96hours on the clock now, did absolutely everything I could in this playthrough (even all the blue NCPD-stuff) except the final mission (and Second Conflict ofc) and I'm quite uncertain if I...
  2. RegentBeckett

Nope, hasn't anything to do with the johnny lines at the entrance or up in Totentanz after the elevator. Quest also doesn't work if you load a save at the fast-travel-point near Totentanz and visit the building for the first time (since having the quest).
  3. RegentBeckett

Hotfix 1.06

Nope, as a few people in here already stated: He's still missing and you can't complete the quest if you're already at the "Go to Totentanz" step.
  4. RegentBeckett

There is no "animal farm" fast travel point. Do you mean protein farm? Or lake farm? Tried your fix with both and both times absolutely nothing changed. No dumdum, doesn't matter how often I reloaded in front of the door.
  5. RegentBeckett

Can confirm, the hotfix did absolutely nothing for me regarding the quest. All my saves are at the point where I have to go into Totentanz (so I've already talked to Nancy on the phone but didn't enter the building since I've got the quest) and if I take the elevator up there are still the three...
  6. RegentBeckett

Sound Issues

THIS! Everything worked fine for >70hours but today I noticed the same static/white noise linked in the vids above everytime I'm pressing ESC. Problems occured without anything changing on my end. Same PC, same headset, same patch, same playthrough. BUT thats not the only sound-problem appearing...
  7. RegentBeckett

Patch 1.06 is out! Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict. So it's fixed now. Thanks! Edit: Nope, still the same with the new patch. Kinda fucked.
  8. RegentBeckett

Same problem for me (PC, 1.05). Played the game for 73hours now, really enjoyed most of it (even if I stumbled over a ton of bugs since the new patch which I didn't notice before) but thats the first time I'm just stuck. To be prepared for bugs I'm using like 10 savegames which I rotate through...
Top Bottom