Search results

+
  1. K

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

watch the video and maybe you will understand. I explained in another post to you about RPGs vs action adventure. I am not going to keep covering the same ground over and over. You have your beliefs on what an RPG is and I have mine.
  2. K

Options to remove Johnny pls [Suggestion / Spoilers!]

RPGs are about choices and how those choices matter. This is not the game we were given or promised. Maybe we have different ideas of what an RPG is. In my mind this game is not an RPG but an action adventure. Action adventure is what you are describing.
  3. K

LOL ok. The thing is...you can't choose which is the essence of an RPG. You choose how a scenario plays out and it affects the world, the character, other characters, etc Nothing is really changed by your choices in this game even the lifepaths do not make a difference. Anyways, if this is...
  4. K

It is not about V. The story is about the chip in your head(Johnny) and as many times you are knocked down from issues with the relic malfunctioning is a reminder of that. You can headcannon and believe it is about V all you want but it isn't.
  5. K

Is this a joke?? Victor warns you not to trust Dex and so you already don't trust him and you don't even know him. Evelyn you barely know so why trust her either? Making up a fake choice to double cross one of them to trick you into wondering who to trust is just ridiculous. Bad writing and...
  6. K

I will start with I love Keanu Reeves. However, I wish this game was made without the Johnny storyline. This game should have been about V, not Johnny. I should have been playing my character's story not Johnny. I should have been a corporate war between Militech and Arasaka that V was in the...
  7. K

If they wanted to make the fallout more immediate from the heist then they should not have even gave you an option to cut Dex from deal. Why bring it up if you cannot make a difference? They could have just as easily had Dex say I know what you did V(cut him out of the deal) and kill you on...
  8. K

I can agree with that.
  9. K

*spoilers* LOL right. Everything you hear from a person is an opinion....great statement from Tbug. In my opinion, it is poor character development. I have yet to hear a reason to think otherwise. People are who they are hence why you get the saying a leopard doesn't change its spots. We...
  10. K

In a quick look up, character development is the building of a unique three dimensional character with depth, personality and clear motivations. We literally have none of that with Evelyn. We are speculating about her motivations, we are looking at her personality in two different ways and...
  11. K

My original point stands. The fact we are all speculating about Evelyn's character(the who she is, the why would she do that etc) means there is poor character development.
  12. K

You keep making all these claims yet you have not provided examples of masterclass character development. Your tone and your nasty attitude means nothing if you can't even defend your argument. No one said she was on the run from Araska. 1. it was pretty clear to me she got the job from the...
  13. K

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

The thing is... If you are told you are going to die, are you really going to care about a new car, finding what happened to Evelyn, starting a romance, doing pointless missions for Panam....NOPE...V might as well headed to the beach and sipped on wine until death came. It really makes doing...
  14. K

RiverWard Side Mission (Spoilers) - Dont click if you have not played this part

This is not an RPG...you must follow the script...LOL
  15. K

Immersion Comparison

Wow. I really wish CDPR would have taken some notes and added this stuff in. I was immersed just watching the video and I wasn't even playing. 1610882565 ABSOLUTELY!!
  16. K

How so? Most of these characters acted in a way that seemed outside of their character. Let's take Evelyn. She is a doll roped into getting scans of Yori's place. Tries to make money on the side by getting a fixer involved. Look people in that line of work have streetsmarts. WHY would she...
  17. K

Why i think this game deserves more praise despite the issues

Yes, I agree. I guess the story was told ok but once you remove a purpose for V it nullifies the whole story. When I am playing an RPG, I want to get in and make my character and have my character shaped into whatever I want at least to a point. I get this feeling in the first Act and once...
  18. K

Honestly, it does need to be gutted and rebuilt especially from the main story standpoint. Those endings are the worse. The main story is the worse part of the game. There is little to no character development. Many times I felt like characters should not behave the way I perceived them and...
  19. K

Extremely unimmersive police system

The whole game feels unimmersive. Car chase scenes that don't matter because they still crash into the wall whether you kill them or not, poor dialogue like calling Mama Wells after Jackie dies and saying gotta go when she is pouring her heart out about losing her son, romances that just end...
Top Bottom