Search results

+
  1. Pryohazard10

PHONE KEEPS COMING BUG (CANNOT PROCEED)

The bug started for me when I accidentally called him once. I did this fix without going back to save file where I never called him. SPOILERS REGARDING PANAM QUESTLINE BELOW. Here is the fix. (I'm running ver 1.05 on PC) When you finish the Panam quest line, go to the camp where the...
  2. Pryohazard10

Mitch won't stop calling V / V won't stop calling Mitch, not sure exactly which one is it

The bug started for me when I accidentally called him once. I did this fix without going back to save file where I never called him. SPOILERS REGARDING PANAM QUESTLINE BELOW. Here is the fix. (I'm running ver 1.05 on PC) When you finish the Panam quest line, go to the camp where the...
  3. Pryohazard10

Endless call with Mitch

4. Pryohazard10

Nonstop calls from mitch anderson

Top Bottom