Search results

+
  1. Ofero

Game longevity - much shorter than expected!

First playthrough - normal difficulty, done all side quests and NCPD search and destroy missions. 2nd playthrough - very hard game difficulty, rushed to the secret ending after missing it during first playthrough. Didn't really feel like doing any of the side missions again. 3rd playthrough -...
  2. Ofero

"The Pickup" quest outcome

During the pickup quest, the way V deals with Royce affects the quest outcome. If you shoot Royce, Stout is waiting outside. If you takedown Royce, Gilchrist is waiting outside. Not sure what's the reason for this, it's the exact same conversation path up to that point with the exact same...
  3. Ofero

"new item received" notification

Picking up items faster than the time window "new item received" notification is displayed creates a que. This que is not purged by save + reload. Meaning that you can finish a mission, sell or scrap everything and a *long* time later "new item received" notifications keep popping up. As far...
  4. Ofero

[SPOILERS] I walk the line story issues

Hey, I'm on my 2nd playthrough after completing everything during the first and found a few things that do not make cense during I walk the line main quest. After starting the quest, Placide can see everything you do but there is no reaction from him if you kill Voodoo boys (group near the...
  5. Ofero

What's your end game stats?

Hey, I'm going with handguns / blades build + crafting. High body is mainly for implants (BioMonitor, Second Heart etc.). Current stats (+6 unspent): Body: 18 Int: 3 Cool: 8 Tech ability: 18 Reflexes: 18 Any reason to get 20 in any of the stats? Few legendary implants require 20 in any stat...
  6. Ofero

Katana crafting spec?

Hey, started my 2nd playthrough after completing all the gigs on first playthrough. I'm aware how iconic crafting spec works, I'm asking about non-iconic katana crafting spec. If I remember correctly, in first playthrough: Perk grease monkey unlocked epic katana crafting spec. Perk Edgerunner...
  7. Ofero

Windows + nvidia card crash to desktop

Are there any work around options for crush to desktop? Running Windows 10, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Using latest graphics card drivers. The game runs smoothly apart from these crashes, frame rates are high and there are no display issues. Sometimes the game can run for hours without problems...
  8. Ofero

Crafted weapon damage <> listed damage in crafting screen

In crafting screen, epic Overture gun damage changes when clicking on it (between 307.2 and 503.8 DPS at level 28). I'm trying to craft one with high damage roll, but the listed damage in crafting screen does not match the crafted weapon damage. Is it completely random and the damage listed in...
  9. Ofero

any way to exit conversation?

Hey, is there any way to exit conversation without walking away? I'm asking because chat blocks interacting with objects. Example: the med-point in Kabuki (there's a side gig to help this guy). Roger Wang is selling meds there, he is very close to the door and it's very hard to open the door to...
Top Bottom