Search results

+
  1. ElsonsoJannus

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Sadly true, I think. The closet wardrobe is not appearing for me on any of my current save games, but if I go back to something made in December 2020, it does. I suspect mod corruption. Or... it might just be that loading into an apartment prevents it from showing up until the apartment is...
  2. ElsonsoJannus

There needs to be more than just Nudity On/Off? + the way pacifism is handled in game

Hmm. As I think on this... Seems to me that the Nudity Censor in the game is to censor nudity from adults, not children. Adults have an entirely different perspective on this than a child does. Thus, the censor is not to make the game "PG" so that a child can see the game. It is to not show...
  3. ElsonsoJannus

People that are older than the gaming generation

People try to define technical generations but there really isn't a hard age boundary for these. The "gamer generation" probably started back before home computers and game consoles became available. I know a lot of people who played at home video games back in the 1980's, computer and...
  4. ElsonsoJannus

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

What I remember them saying on the stream was that there might be some fixes that got "lost" or are really minor changes and so they did not get included in the notes. I interpret this as the notes are a manual thing. If a change does not get forwarded to the person collecting them, it won't...
  5. ElsonsoJannus

Just make sure you do that in game, right?.
  6. ElsonsoJannus

Really?! [Disappointed with DLCs]

I think that "feature complete" means that the features they want to ship on a certain date, or in a certain release, are complete. I don't think it means "and this is all the game will ever be". If that were the case, they would not need to release any DLC or expansions, both of which they...
  7. ElsonsoJannus

They claim that it is, in fact, the biggest patch. As for playable, for me they passed that milestone already, but I am on PC. On the stream, they refused to say when the patch would be released. They need to address that so that they know when the patch will be released and can tell people.
  8. ElsonsoJannus

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Actually, it looks like they recentered the minimap while driving to put "you" closer to the bottom, rather than just zooming out.
  9. ElsonsoJannus

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

You expected it to do that? A lot of people are done with the current content of the game, and a patch was not going to change that. DLC and Expansions do that, not patches.
  10. ElsonsoJannus

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

Night City. I don't think that is widely appreciated by the players, though. I consider Night City to be a central NPC in the game. Fallout 4 and implants? Eh? I am scratching my head about this. The "new and innovative" thing about Fallout 4 was settlements. There was nothing really...
  11. ElsonsoJannus

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

They already "confirmed"... what they will eventually need to do is elaborate/update/notify on what they are doing, including when we will get it, but that can be any time from now to the day before it drops. :)
  12. ElsonsoJannus

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

The AI is clearly there. I think a lot of people were expecting it to do more. My thinking is that it does what the developers want it to do, limited by the systems they have to run on, and the time they had to do it.
  13. ElsonsoJannus

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Probably not. I would expect that they did a lot of bug fixing and tuning in this area for patch 1.2
  14. ElsonsoJannus

I think the game engine does this intentionally. I think it is how they scale the game to your system.
  15. ElsonsoJannus

Kudos on the improved sleeping animation

My V on PC definitely hasn't changed. Still prefers to sleep sideways. Edit: Ahh. Have to leave, fast travel somewhere, then fast travel back.
  16. ElsonsoJannus

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

I have been carjacking out in the badlands trying different cars. I now have my steering sensitivity dialed down to 25, which is a big improvement in all vehicles when combined with my cherry keyboard. Third person. I don't think their slider works for first person driving, as this is still...
  17. ElsonsoJannus

I am not expecting any additional word from them. There is always something that gets fixed that is not in the patch notes. Perhaps it is not included because it isn't something that the players have noticed, or something that the players would notice. Maybe it is something that is just hard...
  18. ElsonsoJannus

Six months, or six years, it will never be what some people think it was "supposed to be". Honestly, it looks like CDPR is done with the patch. When the player gets it depends on when the platform provider gives it to them. I hope CDPR isn't trying to coordinate a simultaneous release across...
  19. ElsonsoJannus

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

It should be entertaining to watch the response to the patch here in the forum, especially if they release it on any day that has the word "April" associated with it.
Top Bottom