Search results

+
  1. H

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

That dude was super creepy
  2. H

Problems with gear leveling: Should I focus on min maxing or looking good?

Yeah at level 50, and with the best armor I could find after 200 hours of gameplay, I did not expect to look like what I ended up looking like. It's easy enough to fix, a variety of sets of armor sets could be added, heil--that could be mission material there. Go find find 7 pieces of armor to...
  3. H

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

Looked to me that Evelyn Parker killed herself. Even though the statement was she got what she deserved, it still looked like a suicide to me. How did she actually die? But yeah, there were several characters I wanted to do horrid things to, but the game wouldn't let me.
  4. H

Is There A Dungeon At The Eurodyne Residence

Is There A Dungeon At The Eurodyne Residence?-- It looks like there is an elevator down but doesn't do anything. I think it would be cool to have a BD recording studio down there that players can use to make BDs that other players can view when the game goes MP.
  5. H

Boxing Is Actually Fun

I don't know what the kid was doing or what it all means. I think we missed some part of the story. V says, he lied about his father, and I never heard of him. you can fight 1)twins 2)buck 3)guy with pregnant girl 4)rhino the brolic girl 5)ozob grenade nose 6)razor hughes ozob is like a hidden...
  6. H

To Mod or Not to Mod.. That is the question?

Devs--Would be cool to have the Red Engine World Editor and Mod Tools for consoles.
  7. H

Boxing Is Actually Fun

I checked completed missions last night, I remember doing 4 now, I forgot about the fight on the basketball court for the guy's car. I really wanted to punch that kid out who was controlling the fighter with the healing stomach muscles. I think the kid was controlling the fighter, not sure.
  8. H

Why is The Net not really a thing?

Cut scenes or short little excursions are fine, blurriness gives me headaches. My eyes aren't what they use to be.
  9. H

Opinions on the music?

More Waterphone! I think I heard one in this game. Or was it another game? hmmm. I was expecting to be able to play the guitars, but it didn't go that way.
  10. H

Dream feature/mod ideas

That's a hard call. I'll go with what I want in every game. -Housing- decoratable -Trophy Room. Where you know what is displayed there without having to look it up online. -Character Progression -Fishing -Farming or large area Gardening- Indoor grows are cool too. -Hunting -Racing -Mining...
  11. H

If you could create an item, what would it be?

-A workable farm that uses fish for fertilizer and other bi-products.
  12. H

Why is The Net not really a thing?

I think it would be a fun addition to the content that is already there. Some of the graphics in this game are outstanding though, and I wouldn't/couldn't play a game that was fuzzy and blurry for very long. But when those scenes came up, I was thinking it would lead to a much larger adventure...
  13. H

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

I dunno, I want to see what they are going to bring to the table before going to that level. I want to play it on PS VR.
  14. H

Did Cyberpunk 2077 missed point of cyberpunk genre? (spoilers)

To me, it felt like a game about the decisions and consequences of suicide.
  15. H

excuse me. Where is the space mission :0 ?

NVM I see now. Thanks for the vid Aasimar-X 1611259188 Thank you
  16. H

excuse me. Where is the space mission :0 ?

Never got to those space missions, I had a psych and health evalution on a space station then got to choose life or 6 months to live. Is it a role related thing, Nomads?
  17. H

Favorite mission?

The Arasaka Tower mission with Jackie
  18. H

Boxing Is Actually Fun

I don't knw what happened, I only got three for some reason, the twins, the muscle lady and then the guy that had surgery on his stomach.
  19. H

Boxing Is Actually Fun

I liked the boxing, the last fight was kinda screwy though. I thought there'd be a lot more. There are only three fights, three race events etc. It feels like it's just the beginning of something, rather than having a completeness feel to it. Yes to more fights.
Top Bottom