Search results

+
  1. F

These disappearing cars and the game's overall draw distance and pop-in is killing my vibe. [PC VERSION]

This is my unmodified game in the same spot. I don't see any difference with the crowds??
  2. F

Refunds being misused

Just yesterday I saw a chick with a gold robot body wearing a holographic jacket that was lighting up the sidewalk and walls. The shirt wasn't real, it was just light. She was naked. Robot nips and all. Coolest thing I've seen in a video game.
  3. F

These disappearing cars and the game's overall draw distance and pop-in is killing my vibe. [PC VERSION]

Templar your screenshot with the NPCs doesn't look any higher quality than normal settings though. Do those .ini edits actually increase the car distance? Because that's what I really care about.
  4. F

Refunds being misused

Please list cut content so I can compare it to my full 100% playthrough. I'm serious, nobody is an enemy here. Please list censorship that constitutes something that, in a legal sense of supplying a product, makes the game unplayable. Because expecting realistic RPGs and demanding a Nudist's Day...
  5. F

Well, to be fair, I don't know how hard it would be to put in different view/render distance settings for this particular game/engine. It's probably very possible though and yes I would like to see it.
  6. F

Refunds being misused

If you want to make a legal claim (false advertising) you need to point out specifics, for the basis of the claim to have proof. "I hate it because it sucks" is, generally speaking, not proof. Again I enjoyed my playthrough, perhaps mostly because I didn't have unrealistic expectations, and...
  7. F

Refunds being misused

I already explained that I had almost no problems playing 2077 through to a 100% completion save file. I expected a video game and that's what I played. I didn't expect a magic software that simulates real life because that's impossible. CP77 is far from the first game that launched with bugs...
  8. F

Refunds being misused

Let me again summarize everyone's problem: "My imagination expected something as complex as real life, and reality gave me a video game" That's not a valid refund for many players. You were promised a game, you bought a game, you received a game. You played the game. Do not pass go. Do not...
  9. F

Everyone who doesn't have a $1,500 PC has complained about the FPS from day one, If CDPR doubles all the draw distances and the FPS tanks 30-40% every college kid with a cheap "gaming" laptop is going to have an aneurysm.
  10. F

Driving in Cyberpunk ....

In real life most cars can't make 90 degree city street turns at 60KM/H either. GT3 cars can barely do that at such a speed. The only real problem I have is the Caliburn's brakes are so weak.
  11. F

Refunds being misused

So let me summarize the majority of the negative and the majority of posts in this thread really quick, for everyone: "Refunds are deserved because some nudity glitches were patched and some nudity was removed (not in my Steam install, btw)" "Refunds are deserved because THE GAME IS SO BAD"...
Top Bottom