Search results

+
  1. DRaptor-1

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Another johnny silverhand, bill be careful
  2. DRaptor-1

Yes that's the same idea I had playing as nomad too. V just doesn't want that Panam suffer for the family as he did with bakker. As you said is awesome, because everyone can make his own story around the game. Unluckily, imo, we still need a lot of content tho, to feel this experience more ours.
  3. DRaptor-1

Yes exactly. Is like, you don't care about nothing and none, then you meet Panam and she changes everything of you, of your life. Is awesome. It also works with corpo V, but personally, i prefer the street kid one
  4. DRaptor-1

Exactly. I can't even imagine to break Panam's heart like that :sad: I mostly did everything in the game, but there are still things that i can't even think to do, like betray Panam..
  5. DRaptor-1

I suggest you Street kid, for my personal experience. But i tried both of 3 and are all cool. Doesn't change to much tho, just few dialogs. The thing that change is just the way you imagine the story
  6. DRaptor-1

I was wondering if someone here actually even tried to reject that XD
  7. DRaptor-1

Not my case, I mean I completed 5 or 6 playthroughts, play d the end over 50times, and called her on phone every 10-20 minutes lool i don't need to find more little details xD I just need to have more content with her, not waiting an year tho..
  8. DRaptor-1

I don't want to forget either, but tbh, after my first playthrough i was really destroyed, i couldn't imagine to stay a day without her. Now I'm in a break from few weeks and, I'm not saying i forgot her, but i feel fine, normal. Then when I see her pictures or videos of course I feel sad, but...
  9. DRaptor-1

I agree, italian voice is very good, but also others seems nice tho. Panam is a masterpiece overall. And the fact that many people can reflect their selves in her behavior, in her emotions, really helps to feel connected with her. Is like if CDPR created a human being ... and is awesome :sad:
  10. DRaptor-1

Ahahahah i Will :howdy: Thanks bud ,:ohstopit: 1612354658 Benvenuto Simone, finalmente un italiano :beer: Anyways, everyone here understand you bud don't worry. All share your same emotions, and in a certain way I understand you when you say that's is wonderfull to feel these emotions, also...
  11. DRaptor-1

Guys Sorry for the absence, i had few problems, but I swear I'm gonna read all the 30 pages I missed XD But hey, wtf happened, you are slowing guysss.. we need to keep this thread alive lads, can't give up on Panam:giveup: This thread MUST be alive till we don't get more content for Panam...
  12. DRaptor-1

Bruh, I didn't know this exist lool
  13. DRaptor-1

Johnny has become our friend and we can see that at the end. He knows what it's like to lose the girl you love (as he did with ALT), and often covered it up with his asshole behavior. But he knows that he ruined our life (unintentionally, so I don't blame him but the arasaka, also for this...
  14. DRaptor-1

Well, actually I read everyone's post, also yours. I just choose to don't put like, because I don't share your opinion (and seems like none here share that). Im being kind because there is no point of being rude, but the point is not that you write what you want and then say "if you don't like...
  15. DRaptor-1

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Imagine the satisfaction of seeing our ideas in the DLC... Would be awesome
  16. DRaptor-1

Regarding this I can say what I think. I actually think that, if there will be a DLC post story, we might find the cure pretty early in the story. We've already had a "rush to cure" throughout the main story. Having the exact same theme for the duration of the DLC could be a bit boring and...
  17. DRaptor-1

You are thinking in a selfish way bud, im sorry. You are pretending Panam to live around the city because you said that. Doesn't work like this. Is the 1072672 time you said that Aldecaldo are useless, V is rich and got power, so she should stay. Is not how Panam act, and she couldn't care less...
  18. DRaptor-1

I think make new lifepaths that will all merge in the main story in the DLC is the most reasonable thing, instead of doing a canon ending. This because the players can play the game how they want, and not everyone will have the same outcome, and this can result in a kinda odd and unwanted...
  19. DRaptor-1

Well, adding Judy after the end of the game, in a future story continuation, is quite possible and easy. In star ending, if you are female she already come with you. (if romance) If you are Male V, when she leaves the city and go on Oregon (if I'm not wrong), they can just find a way to let them...
  20. DRaptor-1

You are absolutely right, it should be there, will make thing alot more easier expecially for them, to find the best and more rilevant comments of the thread without reading everything. Make no sense that it's not here tbh. 1611619300 Well, think language is not that important. More or less...
Top Bottom