Search results

+
  1. M

Anyone kinda surprised 1.6 isn’t out yet?

No. 1.5+ is still quite recent, isn't it? The longer it takes, the better the patch, I assume? Plus, they've constantly scaled-down the teams responsible for fixing the game. I feel like CDPR is ready to jump ship and forget about this game -- sooner rather than later. I hope I'm wrong.
  2. M

Post 1.5 update (GOG) - 62Gb, 5.6Gb - no patch notes?

Why are there no patch notes?
  3. M

Patch 1.5 significant performance loss with Raytracing enabled

CDPR released a patch/hotfix today which enables you to disable the improved RT (local shadows).
  4. M

Technical update

You don't have to -- wait for patch notes. I've modded my game as well and if (whatever the hotfix changes) do not concern me, then I'll just take a rain check and ignore it. :D
  5. M

1.5 graphics issues

It has come to my attention that CDPR improved the RT with patch 1.5, AFAIK it's RT shadows specifically. Which might account for the lower performance if you're playing with RT. :]
  6. M

Patch 1.5 significant performance loss with Raytracing enabled

Thank you for sharing this! This would explain the difference in performance while running RT in 1.5 It seems like a strange oversight -- I'm sure it will be addressed eventually.
  7. M

1.5 graphics issues

A lot of fine work, indeed! Alas, I'm also experiencing these frame drops that evidently were introduced with this new patch. I hope it will be fixed soon!
  8. M

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Don't fret - Project RED has a strong patching record in all their prior games.
  9. M

No... I'm just an idiot.
  10. M

Ah, I googled the exact date and I derped a bit. Turns out, google derped as well and it made it all worse. :(
  11. M

It's been half a year now since Cyberpunk's release. o_o''
  12. M

No. That means nothing.
  13. M

no one is perfect

Whataboutism. Absolutely pointless. What does all of that have to do with CD project RED or cyberpunk? There's no denying the fact that not only did CD project RED underdeliver, they acted really shady in regards to the console version *REVIEW* embargo. -Edit- Just to be clear, I think a...
  14. M

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Ah, the "I'll never buy anything else from you again". We all grief in different ways, I guess. CD Project RED will make a 180 on this game, I'm sure of it - it's part of who they are in the end. Anyway, patch coming up? :D I've been waiting for this one - here's hoping it will be good.
  15. M

Why the person above you should be banned

^ has gone rogue. Wants everyone banned. Pls ban.
  16. M

Uhh.. Okay. I was simply asking for a source, which could very well be out there. That is all.
  17. M

Are you trolling? End of march and second half of march means different things.
  18. M

Sigh... That's anywhere between now and the end of the month, no? That's not what the OP was saying.
  19. M

Source?
Top Bottom