Search results

+
  1. BrokeMyNinja

Dual GPU CTD on Launch

Tried to Launch Cyberpunk 2077 for the first time in several months. PC Config is the same as the last time I ran the game. Specs are in my Signature. Cyberpunk 2077 fails to Launch and Crashes to Desktop Immediately with 2 GPU's installed. My Main GPU is my EVGA 980Ti 6GB which is more...
  2. BrokeMyNinja

*Crash On Startup* - Dual Graphics Cards w/ GOG Platform

I just got my friends old EVGA 1060 6Gb and installed it as my primary card and moved my EVGA 980Ti 6Gb into my secondary slot. I know now much of a difference between the 2 cards but having one dedicated for Physx rather than the CPU being utilized for Physx is a huge plus in most games. The...
  3. BrokeMyNinja

Changing Resolution - CTD v1.06

This issue still exists. I had this problem since v1.04 CP77 in Windows 7 Only allows Window Mode and Borderless Window Mode video options. When changing resolutions in game, it will Instantly CTD when you hit Accept. The resolution does change when you relaunch the game. Also not a Graphics...
  4. BrokeMyNinja

Crash - *SPOILER* - I Walk The Line

Game CTD's right after you choose to Incapacitate the Netwatch Agent and the Map Starts Burning all the Netwatch Agents all over the City.
  5. BrokeMyNinja

Make Handicap Carts Driveable!

Carts should be driveable... Would be freaking hilarious. We need this.
  6. BrokeMyNinja

Bug/Glitch (Spoiler) - Guinea Pig - Non-Lethal Koch

Pretty odd glitch I was able to replicate. I know this happens randomly with other NPC's especially unscripted ones where its completely random. But this I Was able to precisely replicate simple by moving her location while in a grapple vs standing in place taking her down right where the...
  7. BrokeMyNinja

Bug - Nix - Spellbound (Indeed Dialogue)

When you get the Mission from Nix called Spellbound, Your initial conversation response "Indeed" already pops up before its supposed to. Even though you select it to start the Mission Dialogue, it remains as a selectable option AGAIN with the 2 Yellow and 1 Blue response to accepting or...
  8. BrokeMyNinja

Issue: Dumping Unconscious Enemies Marks as Killed

Over 100 hours in and it wasnt until yesterday during a mission that had the OPTIONAL: Do Not Kill any enemies per recommendation of the Mission Giver. So I choked someone out with a Non-Lethal move, then dumped them into a bin, it marked the Optional requirement of not killing anyone as failed...
  9. BrokeMyNinja

Memory Leaks - CTD's

1 - Loading saves too frequently causes CTD's. Apparently there is no buffer to purge old data already loaded. 2 - Trying to Quick Hack too many things (at least 3) at a time causes CTD's. (Camera's / Turrets / Doors & Gates). I was able to replicate these about a dozen times already.
  10. BrokeMyNinja

Bug/Glitch - The Beast in Me: Badlands (Finishing 2nd Race)

When you get to the finish line and finish talking to Claire, dont stand behind her vehicle as she is backing up. Doing so will not get you run over but clip you into the slight incline towards the road and you'll fall under the map. The game will then attempt to respawn you where you fell...
  11. BrokeMyNinja

Glitch/2-Bugs - Cyberpsycho Sighting - Discount Doc

1. The Cyberpsycho Discount Doc side mission can be incomplete-able IF you check the Laptop in the Garage first before looting the Shards from the bodies of the Psycho and Holden McCoy. You wont be able to get the quest marker-flag for retrieving the data from the Laptop if it was inspected...
Top Bottom