Search results

+
  1. S

Legendary clothing crafting spec not appearing on vendors after first visit

That is not how it works. For a lot of Iconic gear crafting an Epic version unlocks the Legendary Spec (some cap out at Epic so no spec is unlocked). For normal items specs are specific to the tier you get them, crafting them does not unlock higher tiers, you have to acquire those separately...
  2. S

TBH I really don't get why clothes crafting specs are so restricted. Once you have one in any slot the only difference is cosmetic. I'd like to not be dressed like a clown without sacrificing mod slots. Got a feeling the answer to this problem is come back in three years when the game is finished.
  3. S

50 hours as a netrunner, just don't

TBH four of the five attributes trivialise very hard at 20. Cool alone doesn't but works as a supplement to any of them. In that sense it's balanced: everything is broken, the game is just easy beyond a certain point. I really don't know what they are complaining about in that video, IMO tech is...
  4. S

Crafting - breaking down iconic items by mistake

The iconic being required to craft is double bad. Even if you don't mistakenly dismantle or sell something you can essentially lose it by crafting it too early. Once you've crafted to the top tier you can't recraft it. And upgrading can add up to hundreds of times the base costs if you want to...
  5. S

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

It's not limited to GOG version. Have exactly the same problem on Steam.
  6. S

Managed to buy two on first visit went back later to buy more and after many reloads and time skips no crafting specs appeared in store. It's bad enough there are so few craftable legendary clothes even with them. Edit: Just tried the shop in corpo plaza and exactly the same problems. Also the...
  7. S

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

Also been bashing my head against this. Didn't count number of attempts but after picking up Datamine Virtuso tried repeatedly to see if quick hacks dropped and got zero.
Top Bottom