Search results

+
  1. johneggenberger123

Bug in mission SOS: Merc Needed ( Help )

I had this issue and it never resolved itself. I ended up starting a new file. If you don't get a call from the fixer, the building cannot be accessed. ON my new file, it worked just fine. The issue seems based on the trigger for the fixer's call.
  2. johneggenberger123

Cyberpsycho gig: bloody ritual

Might not be a bug. This one is a bit weird. Id didn't get it at first. Made sure to: 1. Scan all the bodies 2. Check the dying guy and decode the shard when he dies 3. Scan the ground beside the dying guy. 4. Scan the ground on the opposite side of the ritual form the dying guy. There...
  3. johneggenberger123

List of missions and their bugs (w/ patch 1.05)

I also am having problems with Reported Crime: Supply Management. I can see the objective on the map, the NCPD scanner goes off when I walk close, I can see the icon, and I can loot the backpack. Unfortunately there are no enemies that spawn. So I don't think I can complete the quest. I...
  4. johneggenberger123

KOLD MIRAGE - Not triggering.

This is happening to me as well. I tried going to the fridge, nothing happened. Johnny never shows up. Can't interact with the body. I can scan the fridge and open it. Just nothing happens. Quest never starts. I looked online and some players mentioned you can get coordinates for the fridge...
Top Bottom