Search results

+
  1. Gneuh

Beat on the brat Rancho Coronado : Dialog with Rhino doesn't start

Same, I did the assassination quest and wasn't able to start the dialog with Rhino. I re-launched the game after 1.2 to check if this bug was fixed and unfortunatly this quest is still broken for me.
  2. Gneuh

Gig completion delay (Regina)

Same, now every quests from here are buggy with the symptom you describes, I tried to reload save before the first bug occurence and avoid those missions but it happens with other ones ... I've also now the "end call" before the "start call" so quests can't be complete
  3. Gneuh

Bug Fixer Regina Jones

Same here ... I tried to reload multiple saves before the first issue to avoid that happen without success, if it doesn't happen for a mission that you left it will happen later
  4. Gneuh

Bug Fixer Regina Jones

Same issue ... I first think that two missions was swapped, I got a call from regina for a cyberpsycho mission while entering an other side event, it appears that it prevent both quest to be complete as I'll have the end of mission B while finishing mission A and the beginning of mission B when...
  5. Gneuh

Beat on the brat Rancho Coronado : Dialog with Rhino doesn't start

Hello, I can't complete this quest, Rhino is standing in her arena and I'm asked to discuss with her but no dialog starts when standing next to her, I also can't attack her. Here are, I think, steps I did to get there : - I go to animals HQ to start this quest - I talked to Rhino standing...
Top Bottom